Kent! The Garden of Piss

Barryd999

Thousands of truckers stuck Brexit queues for hours on end.......the place is bound to stink of piss. What else did they expect? And 59% of the dummies voted Brexit.....not only shot themselves in the foot but kneecapped as well. *-)

The stupidity and utter insanity of some folk just beggars belief. *-)

For Tony Bessent, the daily reality is a reminder that reeks: he’s unable to work in his garden because of the overriding smell of urine. “They chuck two-litre Coke bottles full of piss straight onto the roadside,” says the 77-year-old retiree living on the outskirts of Dover in Kent, who voted Leave in the 2016 referendum. “I like to work on my garden and in my workshop. But you can really smell the fumes of it.”

Bulletguy - 2020-12-18 3:28 PM

Thousands of truckers stuck Brexit queues for hours on end.......the place is bound to stink of piss. What else did they expect? And 59% of the dummies voted Brexit.....not only shot themselves in the foot but kneecapped as well. *-)

For Tony Bessent, the daily reality is a reminder that reeks: he’s unable to work in his garden because of the overriding smell of urine. “They chuck two-litre Coke bottles full of piss straight onto the roadside,” says the 77-year-old retiree living on the outskirts of Dover in Kent, who voted Leave in the 2016 referendum. “I like to work on my garden and in my workshop. But you can really smell the fumes of it.”

A two litre coke bottle on the roadside full of piss pretty much sums up Brexit really. An Aldi basics coke bottle mind, not "the real thing".

Barryd999 - 2020-12-18 1:46 PM

No, its not a spelling mistake referring to Pelmet and his Brexit Garden project

Kent, literally smells of piss now. (lol) Still, they knew what they were voting for.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8x77/this-corner-of-england-is-ground-zero-for-brexit-chaos-and-it-literally-reeks-of-piss

Barry and his 4th or 5th post about not giving a "toss about Brexit"

Birdbrain - 2020-12-18 7:16 PM

No, its not a spelling mistake referring to Pelmet and his Brexit Garden project

Kent, literally smells of piss now. (lol) Still, they knew what they were voting for.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/dy8x77/this-corner-of-england-is-ground-zero-for-brexit-chaos-and-it-literally-reeks-of-piss

Why dont you contribute to the discussion rather than worrying that I might be giving a toss about Brexit? How do you feel about your Brexit turning Kent into a giant Piss garden?

Barryd999 - 2020-12-18 9:47 PM

Why dont you contribute to the discussion rather than worrying that I might be giving a toss about Brexit? How do you feel about your Brexit turning Kent into a giant Piss garden?

"worrying" ... You misunderstood princess ... Me pointing out yet more of your hypocrisy on most threads aint me "worrying" ... While we are on a subject you so obviously "dont give a toss" about wheres your deal ???

Guest pelmetman

Where's JOKE52? >:-) ............

He's been at it for years *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-18 4:18 PM

A two litre coke bottle on the roadside full of piss pretty much sums up Brexit really. An Aldi basics coke bottle mind, not "the real thing".

I'd have thought you being a fan of EU piss water would appreciate free drink :D .........

Birdbrain - 2020-12-19 6:40 AM

"worrying" ... You misunderstood princess ... Me pointing out yet more of your hypocrisy on most threads aint me "worrying" ... While we are on a subject you so obviously "dont give a toss" about wheres your deal ???

Hypocrisy? When did I ever say I would stop discussing the massive sh1tstorm of Brexit? I said I was indifferent to the outcome. Deal or no deal makes no difference to me anymore. There is nothing I can do about it but I will still enjoy discussing it and holding those to account who brought it upon us because its interesting and lets me honest, a good laugh.

Its not my deal. I never said there would be a deal.

pelmetman - 2020-12-19 9:29 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-18 4:18 PM

I'd have thought you being a fan of EU piss water would appreciate free drink :D .........

This years Coca Cola lorry advert, it’s just Santa stuck on the M20 drinking all the coke to survive and refilling the bottles with his own piss

Barryd999 - 2020-12-19 9:42 AM

Hypocrisy? When did I ever say I would stop discussing the massive sh1tstorm of Brexit? I said I was indifferent to the outcome. Deal or no deal makes no difference to me anymore. There is nothing I can do about it but I will still enjoy discussing it and holding those to account who brought it upon us because its interesting and lets me honest, a good laugh.

Yes you did say there would be a deal, you even posted details of your deal so stop lying ... If "I dont give a toss about Brexit" means you post on thread after thread on forum after forum and Facebook about Brexit then ye you really dont "give a toss" about it do ya ??? ... Stop being a hypocrite and liar, it aint a priti sight

Birdbrain - 2020-12-19 11:05 AM

Yes you did say there would be a deal, you even posted details of your deal so stop lying ... If "I dont give a toss about Brexit" means you post on thread after thread on forum after forum and Facebook about Brexit then ye you really dont "give a toss" about it do ya ??? ... Stop being a hypocrite and liar, it aint a priti sight

Listen Mr Birdbrain. I know you are a bit "challenged" in the brain and memory department and I have had to tell you this several times but I will do so again as its not your fault you are a bit slow. I never said there would be a deal. I said "My government Source" said there would be a deal. I simply passed on that information for discussion. How do you know what I post on Facebook? Are you stalking me? I mainly post Rock God stuff to my fan base on the rest of social media as everyone knows Chatterbollox is the main conduit for serial political discussion. Tory and Labour HQ both monitor it you know!

Its important therefore in the final stages of Brexit that we discuss it and help our leaders formulate the right choices!

pelmetman - 2020-12-19 9:27 AM

Except I empty the bottle where it helps the grass to grow, and re use the bottle.

What better way to recycle it?

Yet you are obsessed with that and ignore this https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/02/sewage-sludge-containing-human-waste-uk

Barryd999 - 2020-12-19 11:23 AM

Listen Mr Birdbrain. I know you are a bit "challenged" in the brain and memory department and I have had to tell you this several times but I will do so again as its not your fault you are a bit slow. I never said there would be a deal. I said "My government Source" said there would be a deal. I simply passed on that information for discussion. How do you know what I post on Facebook? Are you stalking me? I mainly post Rock God stuff to my fan base on the rest of social media as everyone knows Chatterbollox is the main conduit for serial political discussion. Tory and Labour HQ both monitor it you know!

Its important therefore in the final stages of Brexit that we discuss it and help our leaders formulate the right choices!

Chuckle ... You put as your thread title 'We Have A Deal' ... Please tell me where I became confused ??? ... As for you on Facebook, I aint on it but you are because you told us and you told us your buddy on Facebook is the pr!ck that puked out stoppppp Brexiiit for years so one can only assume that like the forums your on you just bitch on Facebook about Brexit like you do elsewhere ... Silly hater

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-19 6:58 PM

Except I empty the bottle where it helps the grass to grow, and re use the bottle.

Yet you are obsessed with that and ignore this https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/02/sewage-sludge-containing-human-waste-uk

So your piss dosen't stink? ;-) .........

Although I doubt it could stink as much as your SNP hypcocrisy *-) ..........

Who knew ... Grass grows in public bins ... Wow

Birdbrain - 2020-12-20 7:46 AM

I don't pour it into public bins

Thats just something else you have made up

So how can we believe anything else you say?

John52 - 2020-12-20 9:00 AM

Ive asked you before how you manage to poo in your tub without peeing, you didn't answer so I presume you cant and the pee goes with the poo in the public bin, thats if you can find a public bin ... Slop out

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-20 9:03 AM

pelmetman - 2020-12-19 7:59 PM

So your piss dosen't stink? ;-) .........

Not when its poured into the soil and recycled naturally

They say some folk cant smell their own *-) ..........

Birdbrain - 2020-12-19 7:45 PM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-19 11:23 AM

Chuckle ... You put as your thread title 'We Have A Deal' ... Please tell me where I became confused ??? ... As for you on Facebook, I aint on it but you are because you told us and you told us your buddy on Facebook is the pr!ck that puked out stoppppp Brexiiit for years so one can only assume that like the forums your on you just bitch on Facebook about Brexit like you do elsewhere ... Silly hater

No, you put that in the title of your thread. One last time, here is a screen shot for you. I have even put some nice green pointers on to make it easier for you to understand. (lol)

1047135504_GovernmentinsiderquotefordimwittedBrexitretards.jpg.45034845d3dabd8d57d75b613143cd31.jpg

Birdbrain - 2020-12-20 9:20 AM

John52 - 2020-12-20 9:00 AM

Ive asked you before how you manage to poo in your tub without peeing, you didn't answer so I presume you cant and the pee goes with the poo in the public bin, thats if you can find a public bin ... Slop out

As I've told you before, pee in a wide necked (fabric conditioner) bottle first, and pour it where it does some good.

But you still make up lies and keep repeating them.

Which in a way is helpful because it shows we can't believe anything else you say :-S

Archived