Mesage to the Moderator, Staying on topic

Guest peter

Guest starspirit

I think maybe Peter has got the hump with all of us for partaking of the Michael and consistently showing a juvenile sense of humour.

Well Pete - guilty as charged - and proud of it too.

Guest starspirit

Hows about Mr Moderator rearranging the home page so that the various areas of interest are listed in order of poularity?

Motorhome Matters FIRST followed by Chatterbox and all the other also runs following on in rapidly diminishing order.

Guest peter
starspirit - 2007-03-27 6:53 PM

I think maybe Peter has got the hump with all of us for partaking of the Michael and consistently showing a juvenile sense of humour.

Well Pete - guilty as charged - and proud of it too.

I suppose it's nothing less than expected when you reach senility Richard.

icelander - 2007-03-27 8:43 PM

Finally got round to taking a picture of my two oil fillers on my van but I can not post it.

When posting tick the 'attach a file after posting' box and then after clicking 'submit' you will get a box to enter address of file to be attached, heres something I helped build a few years ago.

k2227.jpg.f6ae8d3561d015062bdc816a54a2e826.jpg

Brambles - 2007-03-27Have you ever tried the usa versions of out chocolate bars, like snickers and mars etc.. They taste really sicky like, as if they have gone off. (LOL a gone off Topic). I believe it is something to do with cows being grain fed and not grass.

J.

extra sugar and fat content, your taste buds just can't handle all that 'added flavouring'

B-)

The large left white bottle with black top is power steering reservoir, and the smaller canister like thing to right with black cap is engine oil extra fill point which has a pipe going down to the crankcase breather and oil/flame trap.

Hope that helps.

Pic showing fillers for oil.

I have highlight a smal hose passing imto a clip, it looks abit tight and might chaff through in time. I could be wrong as pics can lie, but check and if necessary pull hose through clip a bit towards right. The left hand side moves with engine, but the right hand side goes up to solenoid box fixed to chassis so needs a bit of slack.

423283270_P3120032(400x300).jpg.e9a087d70d170e0222504098872d340d.jpg

See where the brake servo vacuum pipe goes under brake master cylinder, does anyone else have that arrangement. Mine runs well below to allow for movement. I am wondering if that is also chaffing or will be causing stress from vibration on the vacuum pipe. The reason I ask is it was one of the recalls I had to check the routing of brake vacuum pipe, the fitter opened the bonnet and immediatly said "thats fine" and closed the bonnet. I asked what he was checking and he said the brake servo pipe, but did not give me details.

J.

Archived