Hes Talking About Parents Surely ...

Birdbrain

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 7:59 PM

We are now reaping the benefits of Labours Blair & Browns Breeding for benefits program.....Next generation *-) .........

I think Barrys parents bred him for benefits ... Cant think of any other possible reason you'd willingly have a Barry ... Hes a ****head

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-12-22 8:10 PM

We are now reaping the benefits of Labours Blair & Browns Breeding for benefits program.....Next generation *-) .........

I think Barrys parents bred him for benefits ... Cant think of any other possible reason you'd willingly have a Barry ... Hes a ****head

Maybe it was that middleclass thing of having someone to carry on your lineage? :D ........

I wonder if he's told Tarquin? 8-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-22 8:17 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-22 8:10 PM

Maybe it was that middleclass thing of having someone to carry on your lineage? :D ........

Prolly ... If ever there was a case for ending that lineage bolox Barry more than proved it

Archived