French Aid Package arrives in Dover

John52

I just wonder how long we can rely on the French to stay over here doing our testing for us.

I hope they won't go home when they have got their own citizens back, and leave us to BoJo's world leading test and trace. Can't see any other countries relying on that. And we need their drivers back again :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-24 5:55 PM

I just wonder how long we can rely on the French to stay over here doing our testing for us.

I hope they won't go home when they have got their own citizens back, and leave us to BoJo's world leading test and trace. Can't see any other countries relying on that. And we need their drivers back again :-S

I'm starting to feel sorry for you Joke52 :-| ............

pelmetman - 2020-12-24 6:47 PM

So am I

a no deal Brexit would have handed Nicola Sturgeon, the SNP (and me) the biggest and best Christmas present we could have dreamed of :-S

Now I guess I will just have to make do with BoJo giving us even more of your money to bribe the crackheads round here to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense.

What are you getting out of Brexit by the way?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-24 7:13 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-24 6:47 PM

So am I

a no deal Brexit would have handed Nicola Sturgeon, the SNP (and me) the biggest and best Christmas present we could have dreamed of :-S

Now I guess I will just have to make do with BoJo giving us even more of your money to bribe the crackheads round here to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense.

What are you getting out of Brexit by the way?

Sovereignty :D .........

Something your fellow Scots decided you couldn't afford when you had the choice >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-24 7:27 PM

Sovereignty :D .........

Something your fellow Scots decided you couldn't afford when you had the choice >:-) .........

..and something you think you have got from the EU because you haven't read the agreement :D

Archived