Well Done Boris!........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman

Hear Hear :D ...........

"No matter what his critics claim, this deal has proved all naysayers comprehensively wrong. It is a sad fact of politics (and human nature) that people so hate being proved wrong that they will jump through any number of intellectual hoops sooner than admit it."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-9089453/ANDREW-ROBERTS-PMs-achieve-great-things-Boris-proved-hes-one-them.html

As is evident by how our CB LOSER Haters are Hating being proved wrong (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

LOL! The deal is utter crap but its good that its been sold as the best thing since sliced bread and Johnson now owns it. Its also good that no dealers like you are pretending you are happy with it also. When the economy tanks as a result there will be no place for Johnson to hide. Perhaps he will find a Fridge I dunno or run off with you to hide in your greenhouse.

They will try and blame Covid of course but the economists wont let them get away with that.

Guest pelmetman

You'll keep on Hating Barry *-) ........

Even as your doom-monger Loser predictions turn too dust one by one (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Barryd999 - 2020-12-27 10:21 AM

LOL! The deal is utter crap but its good that its been sold as the best thing since sliced bread and Johnson now owns it. Its also good that no dealers like you are pretending you are happy with it also. When the economy tanks as a result there will be no place for Johnson to hide. Perhaps he will find a Fridge I dunno or run off with you to hide in your greenhouse.

They will try and blame Covid of course but the economists wont let them get away with that.

Interesting views from ex Chairman of Cambridge University Conservative Association, Andrew Roberts.

( So might be a bit biased ).

According to Wiki - when he supported the Iraq war, he also compared Tony Blairs ' astonishing 'leadership to Winston Churchill,.

It's just possible he could be wrong about Boris as well - only time will tell.

;-)

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 10:37 AM

Even as your doom-monger Loser predictions turn too dust one by one (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

But Barry was right, name one of the original promises that Doris and co made to the nation that he has kept?

Here's your starter for 10

https://www.insider.com/boris-johnson-single-market-brexit-campaign-customs-union-2018-1

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-12-27 10:55 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-12-27 10:21 AM

Interesting views from ex Chairman of Cambridge University Conservative Association, Andrew Roberts.

( So might be a bit biased ).

According to Wiki - when he supported the Iraq war, he also compared Tony Blairs ' astonishing 'leadership to Winston Churchill,.

It's just possible he could be wrong about Boris as well - only time will tell.

;-)

And your not biased? 8-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ................

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2020-12-27 11:54 AM

But Barry was right, name one of the original promises that Doris and co made to the nation that he has kept?

https://www.insider.com/boris-johnson-single-market-brexit-campaign-customs-union-2018-1

Did he not get Brexit Done? >:-) .........

Keep on Hating Losers (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 12:03 PM

Did he get the Brexit deal that he promised you? No, so he didn't get Brexit as promised done.

It's a bit like being promised a trip on a luxury cruise, only to find out it's on the Titanic, still you got your cruise.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2020-12-27 12:11 PM

Did he get the Brexit deal that he promised you? No, so he didn't get Brexit as promised done.

It's a bit like being promised a trip on a luxury cruise, only to find out it's on the Titanic, still you got your cruise.

My how you HATERS Hate the fact that Boris has delivered (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Only 4 days to Losergeddon >:-) .........

Best strap on your Tennaman now just incase your LOSER bowels let loose early 8-) ..........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 12:18 PM

My how you HATERS Hate the fact that Boris has delivered (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Best strap on your Tennaman now just incase your LOSER bowels let loose early 8-) ..........

Yes I've acknowledged that, he promised us all a cruise, he's delivered the Titanic. So which promises from 2016 has he delivered?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2020-12-27 12:36 PM

Yes I've acknowledged that, he promised us all a cruise, he's delivered the Titanic. So which promises from 2016 has he delivered?

The only folk boarding the Titanic are you LOSERS >:-) ...........

All your doom-mongering predictions are slowly sinking without trace one by one (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 12:45 PM

All your doom-mongering predictions are slowly sinking without trace one by one (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Oh I see, you can't provide evidence of any promises that he kept so a bit of deflection will have to suffice. I can feel the disappointment you are trying to hide that king Doris broke all those promises he made to you. Your current position is like that of a wife who has been cheated on, telling yourself he'll never cheat again, which is kind of ironic given Doris's history of cheating on his partners. If the evidence is there in the 1,200 pages - prove me wrong?

The Titanic was a luxury liner.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2020-12-27 1:01 PM

Oh I see, you can't provide evidence of any promises that he kept so a bit of deflection will have to suffice. I can feel the disappointment you are trying to hide that king Doris broke all those promises he made to you. Your current position is like that of a wife who has been cheated on, telling yourself he'll never cheat again, which is kind of ironic given Doris's history of cheating on his partners. If the evidence is there in the 1,200 pages - prove me wrong?

Give over Hater *-) ...........

You wont believe it anyway ;-) ........

Best get on with your miserable Loser Life as a Ex member of the EU :D ........

Assuming you live in Brexit Blighty? >:-) .........

Blimey Johnsons promises made and kept are so rare they're priceless! I don't think any exist. Pelmet always deflects when up a corner.

As you mentioned Titanic earlier, this is the gem Johnson came out with at a speech. Lot's of the usual guffawing, blustering and parroting inane rubbish such as Brexit means Brexit, so skip to the 4 minute mark and listen to the imbecile. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 7:51 PM

Blimey Johnsons promises made and kept are so rare they're priceless! I don't think any exist. Pelmet always deflects when up a corner.

As you mentioned Titanic earlier, this is the gem Johnson came out with at a speech. Lot's of the usual guffawing, blustering and parroting inane rubbish such as Brexit means Brexit, so skip to the 4 minute mark and listen to the imbecile. *-)

Giggle :D .........

That imbecile thrashed you LOSERS >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 7:55 PM

Because mugs like you believed his lies. Its alright to admit you were conned. It's an abusive relationship that you are in and your reaction is perfectly normal, the first step is recognising that he has lied to you, as you can't tell us any of his original promises he's kept to you, you're almost there - you just need to be honest with yourself.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2020-12-27 8:09 PM

Because mugs like you believed his lies. Its alright to admit you were conned. It's an abusive relationship that you are in and your reaction is perfectly normal, the first step is recognising that he has lied to you, as you can't tell us any of his original promises he's kept to you, you're almost there - you just need to be honest with yourself.

Poor old Stroppy Paddy......... Another LOSER getting angry :D ........

Only 4 days until Losergeddon (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

That imbecile thrashed you LOSERS >:-) ........ (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You keep calling everyone who didn't vote Brexit "losers" and have trotted that nonsense out for the past almost five years......yet you still haven't explained what sovereignty and freedom you think you won that you hadn't had before.

Also i'd like to know which parts of Johnsons deal did you vote for when you voted Leave?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 8:26 PM

That imbecile thrashed you LOSERS >:-) ........ (lol) (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

You keep calling everyone who didn't vote Brexit "losers" and have trotted that nonsense out for the past almost five years......yet you still haven't explained what sovereignty and freedom you think you won that you hadn't had before.

Also i'd like to know which parts of Johnsons deal did you vote for when you voted Leave?

Wrong ;-) .........

I didn't start calling you Losers .....LOSERS until you lost >:-) .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-27 8:29 PM

Wrong ;-) .........

I didn't start calling you Losers .....LOSERS until you lost >:-) .........(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Lost what though? You seem to think it's some kind of football match but you've played about with peoples lives and caused irreparable damage. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself but you seem to think it funny folk losing their livelihoods, homes, and kids future prospects all gone. You're disgusting.

You didn't answer the question I asked. Which parts of Johnsons deal did you vote for when you voted Leave?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-27 9:08 PM

Wrong ;-) .........

I didn't start calling you Losers .....LOSERS until you lost >:-) .........(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Lost what though? You seem to think it's some kind of football match but you've played about with peoples lives and caused irreparable damage. You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself but you seem to think it funny folk losing their livelihoods, homes, and kids future prospects all gone. You're disgusting.

You didn't answer the question I asked. Which parts of Johnsons deal did you vote for when you voted Leave?

What pathetic cobblers you spout Bullet Liar :D .........

Do yourself a favour and get yourself a life whilst you still can LOSER >:-) .........

Wrong ;-) .........

I wouldnt bother. I dont think Dave is well. Its like the rantings of a mad man. He has to call everyone a loser constantly and has gone into overdrive. I suspect its a self preservation thing. Johnson sold him out, Dave was a no dealer and its clearly a coping mechanism. I think we should cut him some slack or maybe call a doctor.

Barryd999 - 2020-12-27 10:52 PM

Wrong ;-) .........

I wouldnt bother. I dont think Dave is well. Its like the rantings of a mad man. He has to call everyone a loser constantly and has gone into overdrive. I suspect its a self preservation thing. Johnson sold him out, Dave was a no dealer and its clearly a coping mechanism. I think we should cut him some slack or maybe call a doctor.

He's finished on this forum in four days time. 2021 will be free of his inane gibberish ranty ramblings peppered with loads of silly emoticons. Even if he tries to create another username he'd have to totally alter his 'mo' and as with his boyfriend, that's impossible for him.

I cannot believe he's supposedly 62 as his mindset is more that of a little child still in potty training. :-|

Archived