Gove slaps and spanks The SNP ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-12-30 3:57 PM

... Brilliant ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1378094/brexit-deal-michael-gove-snp-nicola-sturgeon-ian-blackford-no-deal-eu-trade ... Hypocrite nationalist haters each and every one of em ... Lock em up ... Lock em up ... Lock em up starting with Krankie

SNP Hypocrites.......I sh1t'em *-) ......

But at least I use a toilet >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Well unlike BoJo they both go on Radio and TV answering unscripted questions.

I have listened to their point of view, wheras you obviously haven't.

I would have said they should back BoJo's deal because its better than no deal.

But the more I find out about how bad his deal is, the less sure I am.

With hindsight, they should have backed Theresa Mays deal because its better than BoJo's

But she didn't spin it out till the last minute to force us to accept either that or no deal

When you actually read and understand how bad BoJo's deal is you begin to see both points of view.

Accepting BoJo's deal might be worse than no deal because then there could be more negotiation - who knows?

Either way, it isn't them who have put us in this situation of having a choice between two outcomes so bad, its debatable which is worse

:-S

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 5:12 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-12-30 3:57 PM

... Brilliant ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1378094/brexit-deal-michael-gove-snp-nicola-sturgeon-ian-blackford-no-deal-eu-trade ... Hypocrite nationalist haters each and every one of em ... Lock em up ... Lock em up ... Lock em up starting with Krankie

SNP Hypocrites.......I sh1t'em *-) ......

But at least I use a toilet >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) .........

1300 page deal you condense into one sentence without reading it

How clever you are *-)

John52 - 2020-12-31 6:32 AM

With hindsight, they should have backed Theresa Mays deal because its better than BoJo's

But she didn't spin it out till the last minute to force us to accept either that or no deal

When you actually read and understand how bad BoJo's deal is you begin to see both points of view.

Accepting BoJo's deal might be worse than no deal because then there could be more negotiation - who knows?

Either way, it isn't them who have put us in this situation of having a choice between two outcomes so bad, its debatable which is worse

Her and her party wanted a no deal all along and used gullible dummies like you over the past few years to push lies on forums that she wanted a deal ... Egg, face kinda thing ... Yet you still blindly defend her and her nationalist hate ... Wow

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-12-31 6:32 AM

So your saying the Gorbals Gobbess should have accepted May's deal ;-) .........and because she didn't, she's ended up with a worse deal :D .........

Looks like Ol Fishface isn't as smart as you'd hoped (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

pelmetman - 2020-12-31 9:57 AM

So your saying the Gorbals Gobbess should have accepted May's deal ;-) .........and because she didn't, she's ended up with a worse deal :D .........

Looks like Ol Fishface isn't as smart as you'd hoped (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

SHE hasn't ended up with a worse deal

Her popularity has never been higher, and BoJos has never been lower

BoJo will have to send us even more of you losers money to bribe the crackheads to vote for him and maintain his empire at you loser's expense :-S

ever asked yourself why England is scared to "allow" Scotland a second referendum? Especially as the promise in 2014 was Scotland would be kept in the EU. Also why England is happy "subsidising" people in Scotland? If you find reasons then suggest all Scots should bow down to the unequal Union Flag and say thank you to all the generous English tax payers for helping Scotland. Try to avoid using the Express as a source of information.

Mikey - 2021-01-01 10:36 PM

ever asked yourself why England is scared to "allow" Scotland a second referendum? Especially as the promise in 2014 was Scotland would be kept in the EU. Also why England is happy "subsidising" people in Scotland? If you find reasons then suggest all Scots should bow down to the unequal Union Flag and say thank you to all the generous English tax payers for helping Scotland. Try to avoid using the Express as a source of information.

You're a hatey nasty nationalist type aren't ya ... Just for you from ya favourite source ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1378508/Nicola-sturgeon-news-George-Galloway-SNP-Scottish-independence-Brexit

Birdbrain - 2021-01-02 8:19 AM

You're a hatey nasty nationalist type aren't ya ... Just for you from ya favourite source ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1378508/Nicola-sturgeon-news-George-Galloway-SNP-Scottish-independence-Brexit

Unlike BoJo, Nicola Sturgeon never said she would take us out of the EU (with no deal)

But if George Galloway says so in the Daily Express it must be true *-)

John52 - 2021-01-02 9:23 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-02 8:19 AM

Unlike BoJo, Nicola Sturgeon never said she would take us out of the EU (with no deal)

But if George Galloway says so in the Daily Express it must be true *-)

Had your nasty nationalists won the Scottish referendum vote then taking you out of the EU with no deal is exactly what she would have done ... On top of that her party voted for a no deal last week, something her and her party conned the gullible like you into believing she didn't want for the last few years ... Youve been had good and proper

Have you noticed that many of the loudest Brexiteers, who demanded that the UK should be independent from Brussels ( i.e. "Get our sovereignty back " ) - are bitterly opposed to Scotland getting their independence from Westminster.

:-|

Birdbrain - 2021-01-02 10:22 AM

her party voted for a no deal last week,

When did they put 'no deal' as a choice on the order paper *-)

I get that BoJo had stitched us up so it may have been his deal or no deal

But BoJo's deal is so bad its debatable which is worse

ever asked yourself why England is scared to "allow" Scotland a second referendum?

In the Civil Service they call it 'Empire Building'

The bigger the department you are in charge of, the bigger your status and pay grade. Irrespective of whether they are doing anything worthwhile.

Then there is Faslane. The Government sees its first duty as defending the Government (they call it defending the 'country' to make us think its for us) So no expense spared there.

I don't suppose her unelected majesty wants it either. As it might lead to a referendum on the monarchy.

malc d - 2021-01-02 10:54 AM

Have you noticed that many of the loudest Brexiteers, who demanded that the UK should be independent from Brussels ( i.e. "Get our sovereignty back " ) - are bitterly opposed to Scotland getting their independence from Westminster.

:-|

Not to mention their disapproval of Scotlands intention to join forces with the EU. 8-)

John52 - 2021-01-02 3:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-02 10:22 AM

her party voted for a no deal last week,

When did they put 'no deal' as a choice on the order paper *-)

I get that BoJo had stitched us up so it may have been his deal or no deal

But BoJo's deal is so bad its debatable which is worse

Take it the SNP didn't really want to "Rule out" a no deal ... https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1372128/brexit-news-snp-mike-russell-no-deal-boris-johnson-ursula-von-der-leyen ... You've been had by a Krankie

Archived