A topic for Barry!

Bulletguy

Barry will like this! (lol)

Apparently deep in the dungeons of Batty Boris's 'deal' is a reference appealing to nostalgic pc techies with decades-old internet browsers and out-of-date security protocols, vulnerable to cyber attack.

Despite being defunct for decades, the text cites ‘modern e-mail software packages including Outlook, Mozilla Mail as well as Netscape Communicator 4.x’ The last major release of Netscape Communicator was in 1997. *-)

https://tinyurl.com/y8oud553

Coming soon.....superfast Batty BorisBand connector. B-)

Guest pelmetman

Barry! ......Barry!.......Jump to attention :D .......

Bullet wants his topic polished >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 4:56 PM

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 4:52 PM

Barry!.

It's too complicated for you to understand......stick to your safe space of Beano word bubbles and screeching 'hater' and 'loser'. *-)

It appears it's your Fag that is struggling ;-) ..........

Perhaps he's already hiding behind the sofa? :D ..........

Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 4:48 PM

Apparently deep in the dungeons of Batty Boris's 'deal' is a reference appealing to nostalgic pc techies with decades-old internet browsers and out-of-date security protocols, vulnerable to cyber attack.

Despite being defunct for decades, the text cites ‘modern e-mail software packages including Outlook, Mozilla Mail as well as Netscape Communicator 4.x’ The last major release of Netscape Communicator was in 1997. *-)

I think there is a typo in that link. The references are actually on page 931, not page 921. :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-12-30 6:04 PM

I think there is a typo in that link. The references are actually on page 931, not page 921. :-D

Go on Brian ;-) .......

Tell us why page 931 is so important? :D .......

I'm waiting >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

LOL! Yes I do believe I posted about this the other day but it was clearly too technical for most Chatterbollox members to bother with. It also refers to s/MIME version 3 email encryption which whilst still in use V3 is from the late 90s! (lol)

I think I posed the question as to firstly where the deal was copy and pasted from and more importantly what else has been copied and pasted from something from the last century?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-12-30 6:23 PM

LOL! Yes I do believe I posted about this the other day but it was clearly too technical for most Chatterbollox members to bother with. It also refers to s/MIME version 3 email encryption which whilst still in use V3 is from the late 90s! (lol)

I think I posed the question as to firstly where the deal was copy and pasted from and more importantly what else has been copied and pasted from something from the last century?

Thank you Barry ;-) .......

So its relevance is to stuff from the last century :D ........

Kinda proves what desperate sado's you LOSERS are (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

I ran it through an old laptop on Win 95 which showed it on 921......mind you it took a few hours! ;-)

My current i7 3500GHz desktop loaded the entire pdf in nanoseconds and sure enough, it's on 931. B-)

Brexiteers don't want that though.......it's back to the Stone Age for them. :-|

Local chip shop menu. :D

Don't tell Pinocchio about the importance of p.931. He doesn't understand what Brian was on about. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 6:32 PM

I ran it through an old laptop on Win 95 which showed it on 921......mind you it took a few hours! ;-)

My current i7 3500GHz desktop loaded the entire pdf in nanoseconds and sure enough, it's on 931. B-)

Brexiteers don't want that though.......it's back to the Stone Age for them. :-|

As a Communist I'd have thought you would love the Stone Age? ;-) ........

BTW do you scan and keep your photo collection of Ex Communist country Cop cars on your old laptop with Windows 95?..........it seems kinda apt to me :D .........

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 6:28 PM

You stay stuck in your timewarp parallel universe where you're safe......this is way too complex for you. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 6:38 PM

You stay stuck in your timewarp parallel universe where you're safe......this is way too complex for you. (lol)

You have a point ;-) .........

I'd rather be outside in the garden than w*nking over the latest laptop :D........

Been out today 8-) .......

Masked up and careful to buy our seed potatoes B-) ........

Got some Charlottes and Maris Piper ready for chitting in January :-D .......

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 6:44 PM

Of course I have.

I'd rather be outside in the garden than w*nking over the latest laptop :D........

We really don't want to hear about your sexual predilections and fetishes neither is anyone remotely interested in your shopping basket. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 9:26 PM

Of course I have.

We really don't want to hear about your sexual predilections and fetishes neither is anyone remotely interested in your shopping basket. *-)

I'd rather have my predilections than yours ;-) .........

Cant say I'd want spend my life as a Sado Hater 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 9:30 PM

Of course I have.

I don't have any sexual predilections. From what you posted you obviously do. I've no idea what a 'sado hater' is supposed to be. Your trot these silly childish terms out with such regularity they become quite meaningless. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 9:36 PM

Of course I have.

I don't have any sexual predilections. From what you posted you obviously do. I've no idea what a 'sado hater' is supposed to be. Your trot these silly childish terms out with such regularity they become quite meaningless. *-)

I doubt you have much of anything Bullet........except a lot of hate >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-12-30 9:39 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 9:36 PM

Of course I have.

I doubt you have much of anything Bullet........except a lot of hate >:-) ........

You need take a look at yourself as the vast majority of your posts are spent pouring scorn and hatred out attempting to keep up with your boyfriend.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-12-30 10:04 PM

You need take a look at yourself as the vast majority of your posts are spent pouring scorn and hatred out attempting to keep up with your boyfriend.

I need to take a look at myself??? 8-) .......

WTF have you been up to for the last 4 years you moronic cretin (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

I sincerely hope you LOSERS/HATERS are having a miserable Brexmas >:-) .........

Archived