Quality travel information

Albertslad

I wonder; does anyone see any prospect of an organisation emerging that will attempt to represent the interests of “ European, independent travellers” made up of vanners, caravanners and “others” in a post Brexit world, and a reliable source of reliable, factual information and advice?

Or does the individuality of those in these groups mean that there is very little chance of this happening ?

I nearly made those very suggestions Jonathan: but my experience over the years doesn’t give me much confidence. A reluctance to upset the advertisers has always seemed to take priority. Over the last 11 years On such things as aires, I’ve not seen much enthusiasm for taking on a representative role.

I suspect that we’ll have to rely on the generosity of others.

Regards and a wary but happier New Year to you all

Albertslad - 2020-12-31 2:22 PM

I wonder; does anyone see any prospect of an organisation emerging that will attempt to represent the interests of “ European, independent travellers” made up of vanners, caravanners and “others” in a post Brexit world, and a reliable source of reliable, factual information and advice?

I assume that in the U.K. we will have to rely on the Foreign Office, as we do now for all foreign travel.

:-|

Archived