Take A Chancer On Me ...

Birdbrain

Its a none story. Most EU migrants that come here are in work and come here to work. If they dont find jobs we can or could kick them out in three months anyway. Its kind of irrelevant anyway as EU migration thanks to Brexit has been massively reduced but EU migrants have been replaced by African and Asian Migrants and those are at an all time high now. Ooops. (lol)

Barryd999 - 2021-01-01 10:20 AM

Its a none story. Most EU migrants that come here are in work and come here to work. If they dont find jobs we can or could kick them out in three months anyway. Its kind of irrelevant anyway as EU migration thanks to Brexit has been massively reduced but EU migrants have been replaced by African and Asian Migrants and those are at an all time high now. Ooops. (lol)

What have I told you about talking with strange men on forums. 8-)

They tell you lies, well rehearsed, plausible lies that the foolish will believe and pass on to others.

ps, do you want to buy some magic beans? :D

747 - 2021-01-01 6:35 PM

Barryd999 - 2021-01-01 10:20 AM

What have I told you about talking with strange men on forums. 8-)

They tell you lies, well rehearsed, plausible lies that the foolish will believe and pass on to others.

ps, do you want to buy some magic beans? :D

It wasnt strange men on forums that told me that. Its all on the governments own website! (lol)

Archived