Silver awning for a silver van

b6x

Apologies if repeating myself for some people - decided to start a new thread for this issue.

Basically, I am looking for a silver awning to attach to my (still being built) silver Adria Twin van. (based on 2007 model Ducato).

Not fussed on make, unless someone wants to advise me differently, but needs to be a) silver to match the van, and b) fixed without drilling into the van.

I've spoken to Agent Fiamma and apparently the "F65 Titanium" is a new limited edition awning that has just been released. It is apparently a pale silver colour but as it's new, it's not really sure how silver it is.

Also speaking to Omnistor, they appear to do a silver anodised version of their 6002 awning and have given me the following part numbers:

- 024320**

- 024350**

- 024375**

(where ** is the colour of the shade)

I dont suppose anyone has bought / has photos / "seen in the flesh" any of these so I can judge how silver they look?

Other option is to get one sprayed at a body-shop, but would rather not if possible.

Many thanks

Steve

As far as I know as the Ducato has no gutter etc. the only way to fix a Roll Out Awning is going to be by drilling the van.

Silver Anodised, is due to being an aluminium finish a light aluminium colour. The only way to get it to match the silver of the van is to get it painted.

b6x

the fiamma catalog is in this month;s mmm. it shows on page 18 a F65 titanium as beingg highly suitable for the new Ducato. its finished in an anodised alluminium of 'automotive finish'. it may need to be bolted on - but there is a diagram showing the fixing. hard to tell. good luck.

fred

Archived