Arise Sir Lewis ...

Birdbrain

jumpstart - 2021-01-08 7:09 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 5:22 PM

Kinda fits in well the our forum hypocrites ... https://twitter.com/BrexitBanter52/status/1347589666774638594 ... Wonder if its raciiiiiiiiist posting that clip ???

So what exactly is your point? You do like what he stands for or you don’t,please explain.

Hes a hypocrite ... This forum is full of hypocrites ... Pretty simple, bit like you

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 8:04 PM

Kinda fits in well the our forum hypocrites ... https://twitter.com/BrexitBanter52/status/1347589666774638594 ... Wonder if its raciiiiiiiiist posting that clip ???

So what exactly is your point? You do like what he stands for or you don’t,please explain.

Hes a hypocrite ... This forum is full of hypocrites ... Pretty simple, bit like you

What makes you think he's a hypocrite?

jumpstart - 2021-01-08 8:41 PM

I dont "think" anything sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2021-01-08 8:47 PM

jumpstart - 2021-01-08 8:41 PM

I dont "think" anything sweet cheeks

That's for sure.

brugge - 2021-01-09 4:29 PM

Whats up birdbrain, dont you like a black man being succesfull, earing over 40 million a year and being knighted for it,

Well done Lewis.

LOL!! Nail, hit, head! on! (lol)

You should have added "and sticking up for black peoples rights". Know your place eh?

Birdbrain - 2021-01-09 4:35 PM

Whats up birdbrain, dont you like a black man being succesfull, earing over 40 million a year and being knighted for it,

Well done Lewis.

Hes mixed race ... Not black ... Try again hater

He identifies as black, not 'mixed race' and it's not a matter for you to decide anyway.

https://the-race.com/formula-1/the-biggest-misconceptions-over-hamiltons-racism-stance/

Well done Lewis.

You really don't like black people ,do you.

jumpstart - 2021-01-09 5:55 PM

Well done Lewis.

You really don't like black people ,do you.

No thats why I dated 2 black girls in my younger days ... As for Lewis I dont deny his mixed heritage which you seem to want to overlook for some reason

brugge - 2021-01-10 4:06 PM

I think you will find Lewis classes himself BLACK not a ethnic minority even if his mother is WHITE, carry on racist!

I suppose asking for proof of your "racist" claim is pointless ??? ... As for Lewis, he can identify as whatever he likes but the truth shows his Mum is white so hes mixed race, if he feels comfortable from his tax haven trashing half of his heritage well thats up to him, hes a man of honour I suppose after all

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 5:12 PM

... As for Lewis, he can identify as whatever he likes but the truth shows his Mum is white so hes mixed race, if he feels comfortable from his tax haven trashing half of his heritage well thats up to him, hes a man of honour I suppose after all

Whenever you talk about Sir Lewis Hamilton you don't miss an opportunity to talk about mixed-race.

You're so racist that it bothers you more that he was born from a mixed union than if he were a pure "black".

Like it or not, there is only one race, the human race.

Any other consideration only leads to the most vulgar racism.

mtravel - 2021-01-10 4:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2021-01-10 5:12 PM

... As for Lewis, he can identify as whatever he likes but the truth shows his Mum is white so hes mixed race, if he feels comfortable from his tax haven trashing half of his heritage well thats up to him, hes a man of honour I suppose after all

Whenever you talk about Sir Lewis Hamilton you don't miss an opportunity to talk about mixed-race.

You're so racist that it bothers you more that he was born from a mixed union than if he were a pure "black".

Like it or not, there is only one race, the human race.

Any other consideration only leads to the most vulgar racism.

Are you on drugs ... Another loop brought Lewis Hamiltons heritage up on this thread ... Obviously in your book its racist of me to reply and point out his Mum is white ... Chuckle, ye now I cant actually point out a fact that his Mum is white ... Lordy what a loop ... I do agree with your second point though and agree that by your logic groups like BLM only lead to "vulgar racism" ... Thankyou

brugge - 2021-01-11 4:53 PM

Having a profile photo of Marine Le Pen the leader of "Front National" the biggest racist left wing party in France go's a long way to explain being, Racist!

PMSL ... "left wing party" ... Go join a kiddies forum or sumat ... You is a joke

Birdbrain - 2021-01-11 7:06 PM

Having a profile photo of Marine Le Pen the leader of "Front National" the biggest racist left wing party in France go's a long way to explain being, Racist!

PMSL ... "left wing party" ... Go join a kiddies forum or sumat ... You is a joke

It's you are a joke.... crikey talk about kiddies.

Birdbrain - 2021-01-11 8:06 PM

So you are not a front national supporter then Racist?

brugge - 2021-01-12 12:39 PM

I think what Chuckles is trying to say is that Le Pen is the leader of the French Right Wing party - he is just confirming that as the forums resident racist he doesn't like to be considered a leftie.

CurtainRaiser - 2021-01-12 12:51 PM

brugge - 2021-01-12 12:39 PM

I think what Chuckles is trying to say is that Le Pen is the leader of the French Right Wing party - he is just confirming that as the forums resident racist he doesn't like to be considered a leftie.

As usual theres a lot of screeching the 'raciiiiiiiist' word without a lot of proof to back it up ... Chuckle ... Gotta love the sisters

Archived