Mirror Guard Discount Code Required

stevec176

There’s a 2014 on-line refernce to a discount code for “Mirror Guard” protectors when these were being marketed by Outdoor Bits. However, I think the Mirror Guard manufacturers only sell their products direct in the UK nowadays.

As you rightly say, the checkout process does include the capability to apply a ‘coupon code’, but there’s no information about this.

Why not ask Mirror Guard?

https://www.mirrorguard.co.uk/contact/

CONTACT MIRROR GUARD

Address:

2 LIPPINCOTTS,

WEST BUCKLAND, WELLINGTON, SOMERSET TA219NA

Phone: 07971 654936

Email: info@mirrorguard.co.uk

................................................................................................................

This February 2020 forum discussion may also be of interest.

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Mirror-guards/54460/

The proprietor of Mirror Guard has informed me that their website is an ‘off-the-shelf’ application that came with the coupon-code feature built in. He had asked the vendor of the application whether the coupon-code feature could be removed and been told that it could not. He confirmed that they have never offered a discount on on-line purchases of their products. I was told that, nowadays, Mirror Guard sells direct to individuals and also supplies to a few motorhome dealerships.

There don’t seem to be other on-line complaints about colour problems with the (presumably white) Milenco covers, but a comparison between the Milenco product and the Mirror Guard equivalent should make it very apparent that there is a significant difference in the material used in each case. My Rapido’s white Mirror Guard protectors look exactly the same as when they were fitted in 2015.

Archived