10 year jail term for not declaring a journey

John52

Ten years is not that long. I don't see the problem.

Without considering the country of departure and return (Italy) but considering those crossed (not Monaco and Liechtenstein):

France, Switzerland, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, France, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, France, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Hungary, Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, France, Greece, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, Wales, England, Scotland, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, India, Austria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland.

mtravel - 2021-02-10 1:15 PM

Without considering the country of departure and return (Italy) but considering those crossed (not Monaco and Liechtenstein):

France, Switzerland, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, France, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, France, France, Switzerland, Austria, Czech Republic, Poland, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Finland, Poland, Czech Republic, Austria, Switzerland, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, Spain, France, France, Slovenia, Hungary, Romania, Hungary, Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, Switzerland, Germany, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain, France, Greece, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Switzerland, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, France, England, Wales, England, Scotland, England, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, India, Austria, Germany, Austria, Switzerland.

Am I missing something? What does it mean?

brugge - 2021-02-10 4:30 PM

Am I missing something? What does it mean?

I like to be provident.

That if as a "traveler" I arrive in the United Kingdom I have the list of countries I have been to in the last ten years ready.

And if I have forgotten any of them, it is lost among the others.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-10 12:15 PM

You could have saved your typing finger by saying .......Europe & India :D .........

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 5:35 PM

You could have saved your typing finger by saying .......Europe & India :D .........

And omitting Portugal of course!

brugge - 2021-02-10 5:56 PM

If you read well, not like Pelmet, you will find even Portugal.

And if the deadline had been twenty years, Pelmet would have found six or seven Arab countries, three or four from the Far East hated China included and a couple from Central America.

In addition, of course, to his beloved USA and Trump beloved Russia.

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-10 5:09 PM

And if the deadline had been twenty years, Pelmet would have found six or seven Arab countries, three or four from the Far East hated China included and a couple from Central America.

Russia or the USSR? ;-) ...........They're a bit picky on here :D .........

Just sayin (lol) ..............

mtravel - 2021-02-10 5:09 PM

It is of course all Bla bla bla......you appear to have the wrong end of the stick.

Not sure if I've missed a point Massimo, but the 10 years refers to the possible prison term that can be imposed on anyone proved to have lied about the countries they have visited in the two weeks before they enter the UK. No one wants to know how many countries they.ve visited in the 10 years before they entered the UK! :-)

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-11 10:50 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-10 6:43 PM

Russia or the USSR? ;-) ...........They're a bit picky on here :D .........

Just sayin (lol) ..............

Of course CCCPPP

I think you've Pee'd yourself ;-) .........

If you mean't CCCP?:D ...........

Then you'll have a problem with our forum Stasi if you went to one of its republics like I did 8-) ..........

As they only accept Russia as "Russia" not any of its republics :-> ..........

Just sayin (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
mtravel - 2021-02-11 11:49 AM

pelmetman - 2021-02-11 12:27 PM

If you mean't CCCP?:D ...........

Yes I did.

Last two Ps stand for Povero Pirla.

Any reference to anyone here is purely coincidental.

Calling folk idiots who don't understand that Russia and the CCCP were the same thing is not very nice 8-) ...........

Fortunately I wasn't one of them (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-02-16 6:21 PM

After dithering for over a year, BoJo gives the guys at the sharp end two and a half hours notice.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/feb/15/hotel-quarantine-rollout-in-england-an-absolute-joke-says-border-official

Where as the Gorbals Gobbess engages in her usual petty point scoring *-) .......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9266287/Nicola-Sturgeon-confirms-Scottish-schools-reopen-MONDAY.html

I wonder why Jokelands lefty LOSER teachers aren't kicking off? :-| ........

Archived