First trip abroad help

I think you are probably on the best one for advice-what do you particularly want to know? If you state a few details I'm sure the replies will come flooding in.

Best advice I can give you is to not travel to far daily and enjoy yourself-don't try to do too much and get stressed, remember it is supposed to be a holiday not a marathon!

Mike

Hi Kieren

The Caravan Club publication 'Caravan Europe' contains a wealth of useful practical information, as well as lots of recommended sites. If you fancy (almost) wild camping on farms or vineyards in France, then the France Passion organisation is also worth looking at.

Good luck!

Hi kierran the important thing is not to rush but enjoy, If in France try some of thier Aires there are a few little belters.Pop into a large supermarket or bookshop and look for the Aires guides, there are several on the market I use Etapes camping car. it is in French and comes with a map but you can work it out quite easily, or as a previous post has said the CC has a continental sites book, you dont have to be a member to buy one.

Archived