The danger of over reliance on vaccines

CurtainRaiser

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-01 8:32 AM

UK now has more daily cases than the entire EU

In other news Ian Duncan Donuts says that the UK should stop publishing the figures. I think George Orwell wrote a book about this moment in time.

They ignore the FACT that our current death rate is the LOWEST of any similar sized country in the EU *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-01 10:23 AM

I do wonder why people keep comparing one country with twenty seven others.

What is the point ?

:-(

Coz it's the only way they can make their LOSER Bullsh*t add up >:-) ...........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Let's be under no illusions that the UK's current strategy is 'focused protection' through vaccination and letting the virus rip through everyone else.

This is no different from the dangerous and unethical pseudoscience proposed by proponents of the Great Barrington Declaration.

Look forward to more children dying and hundreds of thousands people suffering from long covid.

We will be on red lists for other countries for years at this rate.

IMG_20210701_104149.thumb.jpg.4deb53a4c23ebf3d9fe9c952bdff0c40.jpg

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 10:38 AM

What is the point ?

Coz it's the only way they can make their LOSER Bullsh*t add up >:-) ...........

Well it’s the Financial Times that published the chart - I don’t know why you think the FT are losers.

Maybe you think everything in the FT is Bullsh*t ?

:-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-01 11:44 AM

What is the point ?

Well it’s the Financial Times that published the chart - I don’t know why you think the FT are losers.

Nothing wrong with the chart ;-) ...........

It's CurtainTwitcher spinning of it that I object to *-) ..........

For a start he ignores the FACT that the UK tests more people than any other EU country of a similar size, so its pretty bleedin obvious why we should show a higher infection rate :-| .............

I wonder if he'll be crowing in a few weeks time when the Indian varient takes off in the EU (?) .........

The UK is in a much better position to face the 3rd wave than many EU countries, who at best have barely half the number double jabbed that we do 8-) ..........

We currently have the 19th worst death rate in the world.........I predict more EU countries will soon be overtaking us :-| ...........

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 1:36 PM

We currently have the 19th worst death rate in the world.........

You keep posting this with the same link but avoid stating the figure that matters, the death total which puts UK as 7th highest on that link.

For the record our deaths currently totals 152,606 as from yesterday according to HMG.

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/deaths

What is the point ?

For a start he ignores the FACT that the UK tests more people than any other EU country of a similar size, so its pretty bleedin obvious why we should show a higher infection rate :-| .............

I wonder if he'll be crowing in a few weeks time when the Indian varient takes off in the EU (?) .........

The UK is in a much better position to face the 3rd wave than many EU countries, who at best have barely half the number double jabbed that we do 8-) ..........

We currently have the 19th worst death rate in the world.........I predict more EU countries will soon be overtaking us :-| ...........

Nothing wrong with the chart - I just don’t understand why the FT published it.

It’s only of interest to Remainiacs and Brexit Fanatics - and I wouldn’t expect them to be reading the FT.

;-)

What is the point ?

You still banging the same drum, you were saying the same in April.

Meanwhile in countries where they have functioning Track and Trace systems things have been relatively normal for a while.

Oh and when are we going to vaccinate our teenagers?

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-teenagers-aged-12-18-can-get-covid-vaccine-june-15-macron-2021-06-02/

And you know all those tests that we do, the ones that Doris's chums got paid billions for? You might as well stick your finger in the air and take a guess, now banned in the USA as they are so inaccurate.

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n1514

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-01 8:20 PM

What is the point ?

Meanwhile in countries where they have functioning Track and Trace systems things have been relatively normal for a while.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/french-teenagers-aged-12-18-can-get-covid-vaccine-june-15-macron-2021-06-02/

And you know all those tests that we do, the ones that Doris's chums got paid billions for? You might as well stick your finger in the air and take a guess, now banned in the USA as they are so inaccurate.

Keep on Crowing you dumb ar*e Cock *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-01 5:59 PM

What is the point ?

It’s only of interest to Remainiacs and Brexit Fanatics - and I wouldn’t expect them to be reading the FT.

;-)

Remainiacs are everywhere Malc ;-) .........

Us Brexiteers like to Out them when we're About :D .......

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 10:00 PM

What is the point ?

Really? Is that all you've got?

You're quite pathetic.

Its almost as if you want the thread removed because you are embarrassed by your contributions.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-01 10:19 PM

What is the point ?

Your quite pathetic.

Its almost as if you want the thread removed because you are embarrassed by your contributions.

Giggle......Worra Chump :D .......

Do you really think I give a toss what you or anyone else thinks about my views??? 8-) .......

You may have got me banned once and you and your ilk may manage to do the same again *-) ......

Frankly I don't give a Sh1t ;-) .........

Coz I have my Sunlit Uplands to enjoy B-) ........

1351948896_HowtoannoyLOSERS......JPG.00148700ed85d77f89b9ffab826700fd.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 10:04 PM

malc d - 2021-07-01 5:59 PM

What is the point ?

;-)

Remainiacs are everywhere Malc ;-) .........

Us Brexiteers like to Out them when we're About :D .......

I’ve got you down as a Brexit Fanatic - as you are so obsessed with the EU - so long after we left.

Time you moved on.

;-)

pelmetman - 2021-07-01 10:30 PM

What is the point ?

Your quite pathetic.

Do you really think I give a toss what you or anyone else thinks about my views??? 8-) .......

You may have got me banned once and you and your ilk may manage to do the same again *-) ......

Great, another well reasoned argument. The equivalent of a sixty year old git saying "am I bovered" to everything.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-02 5:32 PM

What is the point ?

Your quite pathetic.

Great, another well reasoned argument. The equivalent of a sixty year old git saying "am I bovered" to everything.

Give over *-) .............You LOSERS wouldn't recognise a reasoned argument if it poked you in your Lefty blinkered eye (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

I gave up treating idiots as adults years ago >:-) .............

P1010899.JPG.9c34cd8c8d0364e02c1915ad36530af5.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-07-03 7:38 AM

What is the point ?

Your quite pathetic.

Give over *-) .............You LOSERS wouldn't recognise a reasoned argument if it poked you in your Lefty blinkered eye (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

We Remainers only LOST the Referendum - You Brexiteers have LOST all the arguments since the Referendum.

No sign yet of any sunlit uplands.

malc d - 2021-07-03 10:18 AM

Your quite pathetic.

We Remainers only LOST the Referendum - You Brexiteers have LOST all the arguments since the Referendum.

He lost much more than just arguments.....he lost his marbles at birth. :-|

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-03 10:18 AM

What is the point ?

Your quite pathetic.

"No sign yet of any sunlit uplands."

That's what happens when you get off on the Dark side of the fence ;-) .........

Archived