Has the Gorbals Gobbess's hubby...........

Guest pelmetman

"In the letter, first reported by Sky News, Bermondsey and Old Southwark MP Mr Coyle, who is a critic of Mr Corbyn, said he believed his former boss MAY have broken the code of conduct for MPs over declaring the support."

Do you know how crowd funding works? We pledge a possible donation which may be called on if needed, difficult to declare a promise of funding before it is received, as the PCS will no doubt reveal in due course. Corbyn’s register of interests states he is “likely to benefit from a legal fund managed by JBC Defence Ltd which was set up on 16 October 2020 to help meet any legal costs which I or my supporters incur in relation to allegations of defamation“

Guest pelmetman

Chuckle :D ...........

Curtain Twitcher goes straight into deflection mode ;-) .........

So there must be a lot of meat on this Lefty LOSER bone to enjoy >:-) .......

(lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 8:57 PM

Tread carefully David ... He spoke of his joy at thumping folk t'other day and once threatened to blow me up ... These are the kind of folk that donate to Corbyn and Stop Funding Hate ... Chuckle

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-07-14 5:45 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 8:57 PM

Tread carefully David ... He spoke of his joy at thumping folk t'other day and once threatened to blow me up ... These are the kind of folk that donate to Corbyn and Stop Funding Hate ... Chuckle

NASTY folk those Violent Pacifists ;-) ..............

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-14 7:39 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-13 6:49 PM

Had his hand in the till? >:-) ...........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-57820420

Or was he just ensuring they didn't go short when they dont have the English to sponge off? :D .........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ................

Not according to your link

Did you read it *-)

Try this one ;-) ............

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Murrell

"Murrell is facing questions from party members over the alleged disappearance of £600,000 in donations to the party. Police in Scotland are currently investigating an allegation of fraud with regards to the same missing £600,000. [11] The Scotsman reported in June, 2021, that Police Scotland have been asked to investigate Murrell regarding a donation to SNP from lottery winners Colin and Christine Weir, which they subsequently asked to be returned to them."

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-14 8:14 AM

Or was he just ensuring they didn't go short when they dont have the English to sponge off? :D .........

Did you read it *-)

"Murrell is facing questions from party members over the alleged disappearance of £600,000 in donations to the party. Police in Scotland are currently investigating an allegation of fraud with regards to the same missing £600,000. [11] The Scotsman reported in June, 2021, that Police Scotland have been asked to investigate Murrell regarding a donation to SNP from lottery winners Colin and Christine Weir, which they subsequently asked to be returned to them."

You do realise that anyone can edit a wikipedia entry?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-07-14 8:51 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-14 8:14 AM

Did you read it *-)

You do realise that anyone can edit a wikipedia entry?

Try this one ;-) ..........

"Police Scotland said it had received seven complaints over the funds, amid claims they were fraudulently spent elsewhere, and had decided to launch a full inquiry after consulting with prosecutors.

The development is a blow to Nicola Sturgeon and Peter Murrell, her husband and the SNP's chief executive, after she denied last month that the money had "gone missing".

Although supporters have provided donations totalling more than £660,000 for a new independence campaign since 2017, the most recent party accounts revealed that the SNP had just £96,854 in the bank."

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/police-investigate-snp-over-missing-132852315.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

Bulletguy - 2021-07-14 2:19 PM

So all the toxic twins have is a report of an allegation..........and they're rubbing themselves over that? *-)

I suppose they need anything to take the heat away from shameless crook Johnson. :-|

Just like they did to Jeremy Corbyn

Anything to avoid discussing the issues because people would agree with him if they knew what he was about

so they smeared his character instead

National news when she forgot to put he face mask on before she stood up from her seat in a restaurant

Which I have inadvertantly done myself several times

Who hasn't?

People who never eat or drink out I suppose

John52 - 2021-07-15 8:13 AM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-14 2:19 PM

So all the toxic twins have is a report of an allegation..........and they're rubbing themselves over that? *-)

I suppose they need anything to take the heat away from shameless crook Johnson. :-|

Just like they did to Jeremy Corbyn

Anything to avoid discussing the issues because people would agree with him if they knew what he was about

so they smeared his character instead

National news when she forgot to put he face mask on before she stood up from her seat in a restaurant

Which I have inadvertantly done myself several times

Who hasn't?

People who never eat or drink out I suppose

Chuckle ... This one believes those who break the rules they make shouldn't be exposed ... Well unless its Boris or any Tory of course ... SFH

Birdbrain - 2021-07-15 8:20 AM

Chuckle ... This one believes those who break the rules they make shouldn't be exposed ... Well unless its Boris or any Tory of course ... SFH

It was a simple and common mistake I have made myself - who hasn't?

I didn't say it shouldn't be exposed

Just questioned why it got so much more media coverage than what BoJo has done

Archived