Health Secretary tests positive

Bulletguy

Javid "felt a bit groggy" yesterday so took a Covid test which has proved positive with "mild" symptoms.

He had visited a care home earlier in the week.

I wonder if this bunch of clowns still intend to go ahead with their stupidly named "Freedom Day" because I cannot think of a more harsh warning. appropriately timed, against their foolishness?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57874744

Bulletguy - 2021-07-17 2:34 PM

Javid "felt a bit groggy" yesterday so took a Covid test which has proved positive with "mild" symptoms.

He had visited a care home earlier in the week.

I wonder if this bunch of clowns still intend to go ahead with their stupidly named "Freedom Day" because I cannot think of a more harsh warning. appropriately timed, against their foolishness?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57874744

The Prime Minister, and now his Health Secretary test positive.

His chancellor gave us taxpayer's money to go to the pub in a pandemic

Can't even have Spitting Image cartoons because the reality is even more absurd

but not funny because people are dying, lives and the economy are being ruined

How can anyone still listen to them and believe them?

I doubt the care home is the source. First, he was pictured in the home wearing a mask. Second, he noticed his symptoms today, and was at the care home Wednesday, and the normal incubation period for Covid before symptoms appear is 12 days, although this varies, from two days minimum to 14 days max. Third. the care home claims very high vaccination rates, with all staff vaccinated. So it seems more probable that he contracted the virus elsewhere - which seems a bit unfair on the care home.

Brian Kirby - 2021-07-17 6:31 PM

I doubt the care home is the source. First, he was pictured in the home wearing a mask. Second, he noticed his symptoms today, and was at the care home Wednesday, and the normal incubation period for Covid before symptoms appear is 12 days, although this varies, from two days minimum to 14 days max. Third. the care home claims very high vaccination rates, with all staff vaccinated. So it seems more probable that he contracted the virus elsewhere - which seems a bit unfair on the care home.

Yes I don't believe that's where he caught it. I think more is being made of the fact he's received both jabs which sends a message to all, even being fully vaccinated doesn't give total protection. It helps......but it doesn't make us immune.

Our infection rate is back up and rising and I think this is a warning to Johnson. Personally I think they should abandon lifting restrictions and somebody needs to stop that clown dreaming up such daft tags as "Freedom Day" FGS. *-)

Another screeching U -turn from Johnson this morning !!!

Having being told by a computer programme that he should isolate ( like everyone else ) - he said he wouldn't - but would take regular tests instead.

Having had his hypocrisy exposed by the media - he has now changed his mind and said he WILL isolate.

( I take it that means he will have to work in the governments slogans department, without any help, for the next week or two ).

;-)

malc d - 2021-07-18 11:09 AM

Having being told by a computer programme that he should isolate ( like everyone else ) - he said he wouldn't - but would take regular tests instead.

Having had his hypocrisy exposed by the media - he has now changed his mind and said he WILL isolate.

( I take it that means he will have to work in the governments slogans department, without any help, for the next week or two ).

;-)

Too late to add to my last post - but I would add that I, of course, don't believe for one moment that Johnson WILL isolate.

:-D

Joined them for you!

Sunak has also pinged as well as Johnson but I agree, neither will isolate. Johnsons Dept of Silly Slogans will no doubt dream up more inane garbage. :-|

Bulletguy - 2021-07-18 5:33 PM

;-)

Too late to add to my last post - but I would add that I, of course, don't believe for one moment that Johnson WILL isolate.

Joined them for you!

Sunak has also pinged as well as Johnson but I agree, neither will isolate. Johnsons Dept of Silly Slogans will no doubt dream up more inane garbage. :-|

I imagine they are working on one at the moment to explain how Johnsons' decisions lead to a British driver winning the British Grand Prix at British Silverstone. Probably part of his Sunlit Uplands plan.

;-)

malc d - 2021-07-18 6:05 PM

Bulletguy - 2021-07-18 5:33 PM

;-)

Joined them for you!

I imagine they are working on one at the moment to explain how Johnsons' decisions lead to a British driver winning the British Grand Prix at British Silverstone. Probably part of his Sunlit Uplands plan.

;-)

He'd best keep his mouth shut if he wants to avoid another rebuff after Nasty Patel stoked the fire with the footballers.

Talking of which I see she is in trouble for misleading and lying to Parliament...........again. 8-)

https://tinyurl.com/6u7h2nsu

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-18 11:42 AM

But given your Lefty bias you think Starmer will? >:-) ...........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9810597/Now-Keir-Starmer-forced-self-isolate-Labour-leader-goes-quarantine-FOURTH-time.html

Seems to me Malc ;-) ............When you got off the fence you left your marbles behind :D ..........

pelmetman - 2021-07-22 8:12 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9810597/Now-Keir-Starmer-forced-self-isolate-Labour-leader-goes-quarantine-FOURTH-time.html

Seems to me Malc ;-) ............When you got off the fence you left your marbles behind :D ..........

Have never thought of myself as being on the left, but as you accuse all educated people ( except Boris Johnson )

of being " lefties ", I will take it as a compliment.

Thanks Dave.

:D

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2021-07-22 11:47 AM

pelmetman - 2021-07-22 8:12 AM

Have never thought of myself as being on the left, but as you accuse all educated people ( except Boris Johnson )

of being " lefties ", I will take it as a compliment.

Thanks Dave.

:D

I wouldn't ;-) .............

Being educated is very overated in my opinion :D ...........

P1010899.JPG.86507d49ede4de81927347ead3d28bc3.JPG

Archived