Will JOKE52 pick up Sturgeons tax tab???........

Guest pelmetman

and you can keep your £2k plus a year - it would be worth it to get rid of Johnson and his House of Lords

We'll soon make it back anyway when we get what we voted for

to stay in the EU and whats left of your productive industries and workers come up here to be on the right side of trade barriers

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-20 8:49 AM

and you can keep your £2k plus a year - it would be worth it to get rid of Johnson and his House of Lords

We'll soon make it back anyway when we get what we voted for

to stay in the EU and whats left of your productive industries and workers come up here to be on the right side of trade barriers

Wotcha gonna make? :D ..........

Unicorns? (lol) (lol) (lol) ...........

Scotland is the only part of the UK that can produce its own food, water, fuel, power, and have enough left over to export.

Whats left of your productive industries will come here to be on the right side of EU trade barriers, and help us do it.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-20 3:46 PM

Scotland is the only part of the UK that can produce its own food, water, fuel, power, and have enough left over to export.

Whats left of your productive industries will come here to be on the right side of EU trade barriers, and help us do it.

I see you've been sniffing the Unicorn Poo again (lol) (lol) (lol) .................

pelmetman - 2021-07-21 8:01 AM

I see you've been sniffing the Unicorn Poo again (lol) (lol) (lol) .................

I don't expect it to happen yet

Because Johnson will keep sending us more of your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense.

Have you realised who the LOSER is yet *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-07-24 7:02 AM

Because Johnson will keep sending us more of your money to bribe us to vote for him and maintain his empire at your expense.

Yep............YOU........If you vote to bite off the hand that feeds you >:-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

pelmetman - 2021-07-24 10:39 AM

John52 - 2021-07-24 7:02 AM

Yep............YOU........If you vote to bite off the hand that feeds you >:-) ............

(lol) (lol) (lol) .............

But that hand has cut us off from our biggest market and given us Johnson and his House of Lords instead.

But at least you are paying us to have them.

And every time we threaten to ditch Johnson and hids House of Lords he sends us even more of YOUR money, to buy our votes and maintain his empire at YOUR expense.

Archived