help!! set up a Fiamma privacy room

yorkyram1

Hi, having never put up a small tent i have recently bought a motorhome which came with a fiamma privacy room thrown in!...im'e wondering if there's anyone in the west Yorkshire area that would be kind enough to show us how to erect it for us?..it's a zip one. I would obviously be willing to travel to anywhere in west yorkshire to get some help if there's anyone out there to show us?...iv'e watched the video's but to be honest without us being shown i think we'd still struggle!!..lol...many thanks and fingers crossed!! my phone number is 07917042887 if it's easier to phone or text me...

Hi..

I've never had one, nor do I live anywhere near to, sorry..but it would be worth just having a search online - the likes of Youtube and Fiamma outlets etc- will probably have "how-to" videos...

(by all accounts, judging by what I have read on forums over the years, they can be a bit of a long winded, rawling job to put up.

Unless they are "needed" many get left at home in the garage/loft and/or sold on.. :-D )

IGNORE THE ABOVE TWADDLE! I've only just noticed that you HAVE already watched videos.... :$ (lol)

Archived