100.000 Cases a Day ...

Birdbrain

Guest pelmetman

I bet Ol Snakey is quite miffed that the streets of Brexit Blighty aren't piled high with the dead *-) ............

pelmetman - 2021-08-02 7:29 PM

I bet Ol Snakey is quite miffed that the streets of Brexit Blighty aren't piled high with the dead *-) ............

Him and the squad ... Barry especially given he just lurved quoting those death figures when it suited ... They are a sad lot

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2021-08-02 7:34 PM

Him and the squad ... Barry especially given he just lurved quoting those death figures when it suited ... They are a sad lot

Indeed.........Especially as the Indian variant is taking off 8-) ..........

At least Boris has managed to get over 70% of us Brits DOUBLE jabbed, where as our LOSER's hero, the EU has only managed to give a SINGLE jab to 70% of its citizens *-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-08-02 7:46 PM

At least Boris has managed to get over 70% of us Brits DOUBLE jabbed, where as our LOSER's hero, the EU has only managed to give a SINGLE jab to 70% of its citizens *-) .........

We're behind Ireland

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/ireland-overtakes-nearest-neighbour-uk-with-72-4-of-adults-vaccinated-says-taoiseach-1.4636073

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-02 7:56 PM

pelmetman - 2021-08-02 7:46 PM

We're behind Ireland

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/ireland-overtakes-nearest-neighbour-uk-with-72-4-of-adults-vaccinated-says-taoiseach-1.4636073

Only by a tiny percentage ;-) ..........and I suspect many of them sneaked into NI to jump the queue >:-) ..........

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/north-waives-sanctions-on-eligible-republic-residents-seeking-covid-vaccine-1.4515924

It's funny how they come running to us Brits when they are in need and not the EU >:-) ..........

Keep it up sucker (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Bad taste considering I lost one of my closest friends to Covid three days before his jab back in March. There was nothing to "lurve" as you put it about those appalling figures but it was important to broadcast them and it remains important now to hold this government to account for its horrendous handling of the pandemic.

Barryd999 - 2021-08-02 9:16 PM

Bad taste considering I lost one of my closest friends to Covid three days before his jab back in March. There was nothing to "lurve" as you put it about those appalling figures but it was important to broadcast them and it remains important now to hold this government to account for its horrendous handling of the pandemic.

"Bad taste" ... Dont be silly and go all Hollywood over something most of us have suffered ... I imagine most of us know someone who's died or been affected by covid, your not the victim and dont be silly and try to claim you didn't enjoy using the numbers when they were at there very worst as a tool to bash the Tories all over the internet day in day out ... You believe its "important to broadcast" those figures on here to what is mainly die hard Corbyn/Stamer/far left types who like you would already know the figures, why???

Birdbrain - 2021-08-03 6:16 AM

"Bad taste" ... Dont be silly and go all Hollywood over something most of us have suffered ... I imagine most of us know someone who's died or been affected by covid, your not the victim and dont be silly and try to claim you didn't enjoy using the numbers when they were at there very worst as a tool to bash the Tories all over the internet day in day out ... You believe its "important to broadcast" those figures on here to what is mainly die hard Corbyn/Stamer/far left types who like you would already know the figures, why???

It is bad taste that you think anyone took joy in broadcasting those figures when they were several times the worst in the world. The Tories did indeed need a bashing for that and still do because they never learned by their mistakes and they still dont. Of course maybe they werent mistakes. "Let the Bodies pile high", "Its only old codgers that are dying" etc etc. Mainly die hard Far left Corbyn types on here? Who?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2021-08-02 9:14 PM

We are also behind Spain and many EU countries have now caught us up.

More LOSER LIES.......Spain has 65.5% double jabbed *-)

We have over 72% DOUBLE jabbed........the EU as a whole only have 70.6% SINGLE jabbed :-| ...........

https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html#uptake-tab

Barryd999 - 2021-08-03 8:38 AM

Birdbrain - 2021-08-03 6:16 AM

It is bad taste that you think anyone took joy in broadcasting those figures when they were several times the worst in the world. The Tories did indeed need a bashing for that and still do because they never learned by their mistakes and they still dont. Of course maybe they werent mistakes. "Let the Bodies pile high", "Its only old codgers that are dying" etc etc. Mainly die hard Far left Corbyn types on here? Who?

Barry you enjoyed the figures when they suited your hate purpose, when they didn't you shut up ... Quite simple really ... Dont blame me that you took enjoyment from it

pelmetman - 2021-08-03 8:47 AM

We have over 72% DOUBLE jabbed........the EU as a whole only have 70.6% SINGLE jabbed :-| ...........

https://vaccinetracker.ecdc.europa.eu/public/extensions/COVID-19/vaccine-tracker.html#uptake-tab

Which according to your link equates to 262 million, 164 thousand and 246 hundred. UK has only managed just over 45 million which looks pretty pathetic when shown in your childish anti-EU bashing. *-)

But it matters not over single jab or double jab as Israel has found to it's cost......and they were light years ahead of UK in the vaccination roll out.

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2021-08-03 8:47 AM

I see Barry FAKE NEWS is unable to back up his LOSER LIES >:-) ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2021-08-03 8:47 AM.............................

Dave, you've never properly understood this EU "thing" you voted against.

The EU does not administer vaccines. Vaccines are administered by the individual member states own health authorities. It is pointless blaming the EU for the failings of others. Vaccination is not within their remit.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-08-04 10:02 AM

The EU does not administer vaccines. Vaccines are administered by the individual member states own health authorities. It is pointless blaming the EU for the failings of others. Vaccination is not within their remit.

Nice LOSER spin Brian ;-) ............

But conveniently ignores the FACT that the real reason they are behind the UK, is because the EMA were SOoooo busy bitching about the cost of the vaccines that they missed their place in the queue 8-) ............

Or are you denying the EMA "IS" within the EU's remit? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-08-04 10:47 AM

But conveniently ignores the FACT that the real reason they are behind the UK, is because the EMA were SOoooo busy bitching about the cost of the vaccines that they missed their place in the queue 8-) ............

Of course it is, but administering vaccines is not. Each country is responsible for sourcing, and administering, its vaccines.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-08-06 6:26 PM

pelmetman - 2021-08-04 10:47 AM

Of course it is, but administering vaccines is not. Each country is responsible for sourcing, and administering, its vaccines.

So what your saying is ;-) ...........

Being a member of the EU is pointless :D .........

Nice to see we agree at last :D ........

(lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2021-08-07 9:01 AM

Being a member of the EU is for the member states to decide. The citizens of 27 other countries must have seen a point that has escaped you.

I wonder which country will be the next to decide being a member of a incompetent talking shop is not for them? ;-) ..........

Prolly one of those who are being asked to pick up our tab >:-) .........

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/30/brexit-europe-countries-may-have-to-pay-more-into-the-eu-budget.html

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..............

Archived