Autotrails annual specification enhancements ?

butch

Ok as you will have noted from my last post, we are still looking for an Autotrail Scout. we would probably consider one back to a 2002 model. But just wondering as we have monitored most manufacturers over the past 2 or 3 years !! Each year you seem to get something more for your money on a new Motorhome - theres always a little extra that they throw in !!

Does anyone have or know if they are still accessible on the internet each years Autotrail Specifications ?? And also the price list for each year ?

I have 2 in my sights one is a 2002 and the other a 2004 model - not much difference in price either !! And would just like to see what changed between models. And also how much the new price varied as well.

I also note from searching the forum that some comments are particularly off putting to say the least, surely Autotrail is one of the most highly regarded British Vans ?? Is the customer care really that bad ??

Please give me some feedback of any experiences of 2002 model Scouts upto the new ones.

Thanks

Archived