More Valuable Bar Staff ...

Birdbrain

CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-13 7:53 PM

"If you think that 8 people in a boat off Kent are a danger to your way of life, but ignore 134 billionaires exploiting you and the tax system, you are not only ignorant but are the reason your way of life is being destroyed."

Mmmm ... If you think that lying about the numbers getting off that boat off Kent softens the fact that many young male chancers are breaking into the UK from war torn France then your the reason my way of life is being destroyed ... Your not on your own of course lying on here, Brian, BG, PooBin ... Your in good company ... SFH

Guest pelmetman

"If you think that 8 people in a boat off Kent are a danger to your way of life, but ignore 134 billionaires exploiting you and the tax system, you are not only ignorant but are the reason your way of life is being destroyed."

So says the bloke who sponged 4.1 million off the British taxpayer 25 years ago to provide just 50 jobs and a park bench for the local Tramps *-) ............

Worra greedy money grabbing Lefty >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-08-13 10:38 PM

So says the bloke who sponged 4.1 million off the British taxpayer 25 years ago to provide just 50 jobs and a park bench for the local Tramps *-) ............

If you are going to try and bait you are going to have to come up with something more tempting, simply regurgitating crap I've already dismissed is just getting boring.

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-13 10:53 PM

If you are going to try and bait you are going to have to come up with something more tempting, simply regurgitating crap I've already dismissed is just getting boring.

Looks to me like you already took my bait >:-) .......

BTW what is 4.1 million worth in todays money? ;-) ........

20 million??? 8-) ...........For just 50 jobs and a park bench for Barry to drink his White Lightning on 8-) ......

You haven't provided any value for taxpayers dosh have you? *-) .......

pelmetman - 2021-08-13 11:06 PM

20 million??? 8-) ...........For just 50 jobs and a park bench for Barry to drink his White Lightning on 8-) ......

Yawn

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-08-13 11:14 PM

pelmetman - 2021-08-13 11:06 PM

Yawn

Snigger :D .......

Archived