Rapido Owners Club

Paul worms

:-D :-D Why is there no Rapido Motorhome Owners Club?

When visiting shows I often see other makes of motorhomes "clubs" gathered and have often wondered why no Rapido Motorhome Owners Club. I understand there is a Rapido Caravan Owners Club but as the name suggests they seem only in caravans.

Comments please!

Paul "worms"

:-D :-D

Hi Paul

It might be an idea to remind people what the "WORMS" bit is about:

"Worshippers of Rapido Motorhomes Society"

When I started this 'group' it was as a bit of a joke for a signature on the forum, however, since then a few people have asked why I didn't take this further and form a club of some sort, the simple reason I didn't is that I don't have the time and unfortunately I'm one of the great unwashed (ie still working!) and haven't yet escaped the rat race. Since that time of course I have now changed vans to a Rimor.

I think the Rapido Caravans club might also accept motorhomes, despite the name, but I've never contacted them to find out.

I must admit that it is a shame that there isn't a club for Rapido as there are such a lot about now but it really needs someone who is prepared to put in the time and with the skills to do it ... anyone up for the position?

Mel B

PS: Would an ex-Rapido owner be welcome .....????? (lol)

Many thanks everybody. I would consider starting a club in 2008! This is when we should have finished our new house we are building. I n the mean time, I will contact other clubs to find out how to set up and how to organise a club.

Paul "worms"

:-D :-) *-)

Archived