Autoquest 500

Autoquest500

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for some help….. I’ve seen a thread regarding the above on here but I think it goes back to 1993 (there’s a YouTube video also) basically I’ve just bought one and I’m having difficulty locating the numerous fuse boxes. It’s currently experiencing a significant electrical fault and I’d like to check all the fuses over before submitting it to an auto-electrician. In addition, it’s just had a new starter motor after the old one seized. Many thanks Dave.

If you tell us what the fault is may give an indication of where to look for the relevant fuse. Look in the top glove box, under the bonnet by the engine battery and the nearside bulkhead there may be a block of three or four there if there is they are the ones for charging the leisure battery and running the fridge.

This 2013 forum thread discussed a 1995 Elddis Autoquest Elite 500 model

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/Motorhomes/Motorhome-Matters/Elddis-Autoquest-Elite-500/31874/

(A GOOGLE-search shows plenty of Autoquest 100, 200, 300 and 400 models (of various vintages) but the 500 number APPEARS to have only been used for one of the Elite range of Elddis models marketed in the 1990s.)

If Dave has bought an Autoquest Elite 500 (I’ve attached below a photo of an example) it would be helpful if he could confirm this, and also say when his vehicle was built.

1197904829_elite500.jpg.59cc25cdb66d7555057e5894fd42bae4.jpg

Archived