Boxer tomtom frozen help please

terryW

Instead of trying to find the fuse unless you have solar just disconnect the earth lead from the engine battery and either the fuse or the earth lead from your leisure battery for 5 mins, turn on a hab light and open the cab door. That will discharge any power in the loom. Saves hunting for a fuse ??

For anyone who finds themselves in the same position and reads this thread all I can offer is the following:

1. The problem was caused by a loss of power during a map update.

2 tomtom support can do nothing to help remotely

2 removing power to the device by removing the fuse for a period of time does not help.

Any further developments I will update but for now I'm of find a dealer.

weldted - 2022-09-19 3:08 PM

Instead of trying to find the fuse unless you have solar just disconnect the earth lead from the engine battery and either the fuse or the earth lead from your leisure battery for 5 mins, turn on a hab light and open the cab door. That will discharge any power in the loom. Saves hunting for a fuse ??

Found the fuse f36, left for a significant period but I will try again leaving the fuse overnight. Disconnecting the battery will activate my tracker unless I suspend it and then I will have insurance issue.

Life used to be so simple....

Archived