We have the bread trays - Now what?

MandyAndy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My moto is always to use the right tools for the job. Why mess about with cut down plastic bread trays? What you need is a couple of those metal what's it's they have strapped to the outside of military vehicles. I believe they call them sand ramps. They will do a much better job of freeing a stuck motorhome. If you see a military vehicle parked up or if you can gain access to a base feel free to help yourself to a couple. Don't feel guilty. You paid for them in them in the first place. If you do have a choice go for the aluminium ones rather than the steel jobies to save weight.

Colin Leake - 2012-02-05 3:47 PM

My moto is always to use the right tools for the job. Why mess about with cut down plastic bread trays? What you need is a couple of those metal what's it's they have strapped to the outside of military vehicles. I believe they call them sand ramps. They will do a much better job of freeing a stuck motorhome. If you see a military vehicle parked up or if you can gain access to a base feel free to help yourself to a couple. Don't feel guilty. You paid for them in them in the first place. If you do have a choice go for the aluminium ones rather than the steel jobies to save weight.

It's called PSP Colin...Pierced Steel Planking and it's so strong it can be used to make temporary runways. The military built one at Stanley airfield (previously a grass strip) in the Falklands which gave good service for many months.

Guest JudgeMental
malc d - 2012-02-05 11:41 AM

To bring this thread completely up to date :

Is the use of cut-up bread trays legal in Spain ?

:-|

NO!

dough.thumb.jpg.69f4c2ce76212700945f228cb3f726da.jpg

malc d - 2012-02-05 11:41 AM

To bring this thread completely up to date :

Is the use of cut-up bread trays legal in Spain ?

:-|

You've not been keeping up with recent threads Malc.

You can carry them around as long as you don't use them for the purpose for which they were made! :D :D

michele - 2012-02-04 11:08 PM

Ray looking at it last night you did have some funny comments back then I was laughing sooo much Hubby thinks I have gone mad ;-)

I thought your hubby KNEW you had gone mad years ago Michele!!!! :D :D (lol) (lol)

Archived