VW service n repair East Yorks / York

twooks

Have just been informed that the van needs / is due about £1k worth of work. New cam belt being the absolute killer.

Anyone know any 'good guys' - sort of York <> Hull <> Leeds triangle that may be cheaper than the official VW garages??????

Failing that - any donations accepted - or I could sell photies of next door's white no-eared one-eyed three legged tailless cat???????

B-)

ps - only kidding - the cat still has 4 legs, but .. .. .. . is probably down to its last 3 lives

twooks - 2007-05-08 7:21 PM

Have just been informed that the van needs / is due about £1k worth of work. New cam belt being the absolute killer.

Anyone know any 'good guys' - sort of York <> Hull <> Leeds triangle that may be cheaper than the official VW garages??????

Failing that - any donations accepted - or I could sell photies of next door's white no-eared one-eyed three legged tailless cat???????

B-)

ps - only kidding - the cat still has 4 legs, but .. .. .. . is probably down to its last 3 lives

Twooks,

We have a little man in Cave who will sort you out:-

Automotive Repair

Stonepit Lane

South Cave

Tel 01430 421999

Ask for Phillip.

He will be replacing the cam belt on my Timberland next month. He comes highly recommended.

Don

We use a chap (Paul) at Northmore Garage, Cottingham for all our bits and pieces on vehicles, including our previous motorhome, he always does a good job and is cheaper than the main dealers:

01482 847209

North Moor Garage/North Moor La, Cottingham, HU16 4JH

Although he can't get large motorhomes in the garage itself he can also do some work outside as he has a heavy vehilcle lift (hydraulic ramps) that can take quite a few tonnes of vehicle without difficulty.

Mel

Archived