Battery upgrade?

b6x

Yes it is, assuming you have the physical space to place the battery in position.

The AH rating reffers to the battery's capacity to provide power not to the voltage. Anything connected will only take what it needs irrespective of the stored capacity. Roughly think water storage, a larger capacity tank on the same level will give you a longer supply but won't affect the water coming out the tap.

Bas

Basil - 2007-05-09 4:52 PM

Yes it is, assuming you have the physical space to place the battery in position.

Bas

"yes it is", as in "yes it is a dumb question" ? (^)

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Does beg the question why converters are so tight by putting in a 85Ah and saving themselves a tenner

Hi b6x,

No no I was not saying the question was dumb, sorry if I gave that impression! I don't think any question is 'dumb' if someone doesn't know then they don't know, I hate to see 'superior' answerers myself, no one knows everything.

Bas

b6x - 2007-05-09 4:55 PM

Basil - 2007-05-09 4:52 PM

Bas

"yes it is", as in "yes it is a dumb question" ? (^)

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Does beg the question why converters are so tight by putting in a 85Ah and saving themselves a tenner

tis ok. i was just messing around. Thanks everyone for the replies

Archived