non slip matting

KD

hi all does anyone no where i could get some non slip matting from for inside and outside of the motorhome. i seem to think i once saw it in a caravan store called something like moonwalk.

thanks dean

Hi K&D We bought a similar sounding product called ecco matting, used it as a ground sheet as it lets the grass grow and drain as normal. Its also used in small sizes as an anti slip mat on the dash board for example. Its quite expensive in large sizes e.g. groundsheets but can be bought in pound stores too.

oorgiz.

thanks i have spotted some on ebay in the caravan accessories cat under heading non slip matting multi-purpose 4 designs. has anyone used this and would recommend or not

dean

it depends what use you are going to put it to. You can buy the thin non slip stuff which is good for under trays and the tv and other such stuff inside. Or then there is the eco awning matting - which really is just for outside use. And then you can get the thick soft patterned stuff to use in the shower.

thin stuff - any pound shop, comes in roll and always worth having some - put it between the pans in the cupboard and it stops some of the rattles.

Awning stuff, buy it by the metre - can be 3m wide - can come on a roll - or you can buy it ready cut.

thick stuff, caravan accessory shops - don't know the width, but I think it's less than a metre wide, it comes on a roll and buy what you need.

Carol

i found some the man on ebay selling it happens to have a shop in nottingham a few miles from were we live so i paid him a visit got just what i was looking for and a vinyl table cloth as well. all in all very pleased with my days shopping.

Guest JudgeMental
K&D - 2007-05-17 8:33 PM

i found some the man on ebay selling it happens to have a shop in nottingham a few miles from were we live so i paid him a visit got just what i was looking for and a vinyl table cloth as well. all in all very pleased with my days shopping.

ebay link? :-D

• 2 weeks later...

The interior matting can be bought in the junk shops as my hubby calls them.

If you have any cheap shops near you Poundland, is one that sells it is litterally only a £1 to buy in these, Wilkinsons charge a little more, but the caravan shops can charge up to £5

• 5 weeks later...

Archived