Glossop's caravans, Good or Bad?

boobabsca

Hi boobabsca- I have no experience of Glossops, but the thought of shutting the stable door does spring to mind, if you have placed an order. Might have been best to find out first perhaps. chas

If i had a brain i'd be dangerous !! Only straw up top i'm afraid !

Maybe it's just the jitters after having effectively spent so much dosh, but you couldn't be more right.

The main problem i think is those dam emotions just push common sense into a back room of the brain.

i have to agree with the quotes at the end of most messages that read stuff like;

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it.

&

one's born every minute !!

I think mine might read " Hook, Line & Sinker " (!) 8-)

I have dealt with them twice. No issues personally but local folklore recommends:

The salesmen will promise the earth, but can be let down by the workshop who will miss things out or not do them properly. Inspect the van before paying for it and do not accept until it is right.

The chap in charge of m/h handover is called Andreas. Contact him before hand. Mine was s/h and the salesman told a lot of the little faults would automatically be sorted, I wouldn't be too convinced. Make a list and confirm it with Andreas (he seems good but under pressure), also confrm extras etc.

Basically, come across as a fussy bugger, so they know it will have to be right.

Hope this helps.

Archived