Jump to content

gas hobs and very red faces!!!!!


Recommended Posts

:$ *-) Hi,


does anyone out there know where I can get replacement screws which hold the burners into the hob? They are about 1 1/4"lo.ng


Ummm, I was a bit gung ho when I cleaned it and they are now just a shade rusty and have to be replaced



regards hapless annie

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If they are normal sized screws or bolts, then you really need stainless steel replacements and the best place is a chandlers - any large marina, either on the coast or at a large canal marina. (Or do a Google!).


Failing this, you'll need to order from the importers for the stove. If Smev, then Roses of Hull are a good source (Google for details). If other, try G again.


Mel E


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Guest peter
Clive - 2007-05-29 9:49 PM


Screwfix Direct to a range of stainless steel screws>>

Too late Clive. He's fixed up. See above. :D
Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...