where you going at the weekend

KD

K&D - 2007-05-22 8:36 PM anyone going anywhere nice this sunny bank holiday weekend.

Just got back from Brighton, great CC site, Wardens are superb and the site is immaculate.

Weekend at home watching the Grand Prix and the Playoffs (sad old git), then off to Rowntree Park at York next Wednesday for a few days.

Guest peter
Change of plan. Not going on boat but got a cancellation booking at C.C Yarmouth site. Still a few left if your'e quick. Why don't the C.C take deposits like the C&CC?. It would stop a lot of this block booking for them to then just cancell at the last minute. Very trying for those struggling to find a venue. >:-(

Barry, I just got back from Brighton too. Sheepcote valley spent last weekend their, is that site immaculate or wot ! I only go to sites with the word sheep in them, so I'm really glad its a good one because I can't find any more. Anyone help ? By the way i was pitch 91, and the view was wonderful. You wouldn't knoe you were only 15 minutes from the centre.

I walked down our road a few minutes ago and noticed the other 2 motorhomes that live here had already disappeared. Ah, the joys of retirement! We can't go until Sun lunchtime!

But am I bovvered? Our turn will come, and meanwhile I love my work, which is more than a lot of people can say!

Tony

Geoff

We spend a bit of time in North Yorks - not a million miles away from me -

around Masham area the only sheeps is what we drinks.

Too many names to mention, after a few can't even pronounce them. Then stagger back to the van.

Do this count??

Thai

Archived