Who's Going To The Stratford Show

enodreven

enodreven - 2007-05-29 2:53 PM

Just thought i would ask and does anyone know if there are any free tickets available ?? only I could use a couple ?? if you don't ask ??

Brian

Brian,

Not free but two for the price of one

http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/images/Motorhomemonthy/voucherjune07.jpg

I'll shall be on stall 102 come and say hello, it will be nice to put a face to a name.

Don

We may well go, but unless this weather packs it in, it will be a no no, a few years back there was more straw put down than there was grass, to help soak up the mud. Flaming June , that will just about sum it up. "Global warming" give me a break. ;-) chas

We are picking up our new 'van on Friday (in London) and heading up to Stratford but after having been stuck in the mud last year have decided to stay on a site for the week end and travel in by car for the day.

We are only bothering to go as there are a couple of things we want for the new 'van and we are getting the alarm fitted in Derby on the way home on Monday. Over the last few years we have become increasingly fed up with the show as the facilities are nothing to write home about and with the high costs for both dealers and campers there are few interesting (small) dealers bothering to show up.

Hi, Don

We will proberbly be going on Sunday so hope to see you

Brian

Don Madge - 2007-05-29 3:34 PM

enodreven - 2007-05-29 2:53 PM

Just thought i would ask and does anyone know if there are any free tickets available ?? only I could use a couple ?? if you don't ask ??

Brian

Brian,

Not free but two for the price of one

http://www.caravanninglinks.co.uk/images/Motorhomemonthy/voucherjune07.jpg

I'll shall be on stall 102 come and say hello, it will be nice to put a face to a name.

Don

Archived