ACSI DVD, are sites available for GPS download?

Guest JudgeMental

Guest JudgeMental

ACSI DVD, are sites available for GPS download?

purchased this disk a few months ago - and was wondering if sites are available for GPS downloads ?

Guest JudgeMental

Thanks Don, i have the camper stop book and was aware of downloads - its jut that ACSI list is very comprehensive for proper sites ( my children don't like aire's that much - to boring!)

I have as yet to get a GPS with POI capability but need to get it sorted before Italy trip in July...

Guest JudgeMental

Thanks W2G - what would we do without you!

have been delaying regards new GPS waiting to see if ACER p630 catches on but no reviews as yet - so it may have to be TT One Europe. But I do like the ACER "RV" setting.... :-D

Thanks Way2go thats really helpful,

If I wanted to update the information say adding perhaps the telephone number and the opening times especially for those open all year how would i do it ?? as I already have the ACSI 2007 DVD ?

Thanks again its really realy helpful

Guest JudgeMental
I will open up ACSI guide on laptop for more info regards sites - at least now I can see availability of stops on route..

enodreven - 2007-06-07 11:50 AM Thanks Way2go thats really helpful, If I wanted to update the information say adding perhaps the telephone number and the opening times especially for those open all year how would i do it ?? as I already have the ACSI 2007 DVD ? Thanks again its really realy helpful

Struth!  Probably the best way would be to open the CSV version in Excel then add the details in the next column.  You could then convert it into a .OV2 file if you're using TomTom.

W2G

Hi,I use Autoroute and have imported the excel file and it works a treat so thank you very much. My question was just that for winter travel I have found the ACSI DVD great as you can select open dates between say Sept 07 and March 08 in Spain and France and I was just thinking about coping the telephone number of these into a smaller file, as so many people appear to want information on sites open over the winter ?? Just a thought?? by the way ACSi show approximately 350 sites open in those countries during that period
Way2Go - 2007-06-07 3:03 PM
enodreven - 2007-06-07 11:50 AM Thanks Way2go thats really helpful, If I wanted to update the information say adding perhaps the telephone number and the opening times especially for those open all year how would i do it ?? as I already have the ACSI 2007 DVD ? Thanks again its really realy helpful

Struth!  Probably the best way would be to open the CSV version in Excel then add the details in the next column.  You could then convert it into a .OV2 file if you're using TomTom.

W2G

Archived