mmm back issue

cazandsteve

Hi everyone, we are new to forums so please bear with us! We subscribe to MMM but unfortunately didnt start until June 2006.We have heard of an article in MMM August 2005 which we think is entitled 'How do I afford a motorhome'. We wondered if anyone out there has a copy we could buy or could photocopy the article for us? Of course we would reimburse any expenses,hope you may be able to assist? Cheers!. ps for those interested we own an Eldiss Autocirrus 1988,elderly but much loved! :-D

It was 'How can I aford That!'

If you PM me your email address I can email you the text of the article (no photos) or if you prefer a photocopy of the full article with photos by post if you provide an address.

Bob (Author of article)

A reminder that Warners operate a reprints service. Reprints of articles and road tests going back to 1966 are available for a small fee. Just quote the year and month. Pre 2000 articles will be in black and white.

A full list of road tests appears in the June 2007 issue. The annual index of features (travel, DIY etc) normally appears every February.

The person to contact is Tina Beaumont on 01778 391187.

madmick

Archived