CCI Camping garnet

enodreven

seriously brian, it's one of them there affiliated schemes - presumably because there is a degree of insurance cover involved - incidentally you also qualify for various discounts.

there used to ba a reasonably up to date list of who could issue - some clubs and organisations opted out because of admin - costs - or something similar - will see if I can find any info

B-)

ok CCI website is at

http://www.campingcardinternational.com/published/cci/content/pagina/engels/subhomepage-engels.nl.html

AA no longer do it [but I think their members can get a copy from the Caravan Club] - and I think Cycling Club and Motorcaravanners have both dropped out as well

sorry - got it wrong again - it would seem that motorcaravanners are still in there

Guest peter
enodreven - 2007-06-06 8:29 PM

Hi,

Can these be purchased if you aren't a member of one of the main clubs,

I think H.Samuel sell them or Argos. I've got a nice ring with five of them in, but Rubies are far more classy. :D (lol)

peter - 2007-06-06 8:50 PM
enodreven - 2007-06-06 8:29 PM Hi, Can these be purchased if you aren't a member of one of the main clubs,
I think H.Samuel sell them or Argos. I've got a nice ring with five of them in, but Rubies are far more classy. :D (lol)

Now, now, Peter.  Mustn't mock the afflicted! 

On the other hand though..............................who else can one mock?

Guest peter
Brian Kirby - 2007-06-07 11:57 AM
enodreven - 2007-06-06 8:29 PM Hi, Can these be purchased if you aren't a member of one of the main clubs,

Well Frank's not about, so have to make do with whoever's available. :D

peter - 2007-06-07 11:26 PM
Brian Kirby - 2007-06-07 11:57 AM

Well Frank's not about, so have to make do with whoever's available. :D

Boom, Boom!!

Archived