Underslung pull out rail protector

Jez_1966

Please don't judge, another Pull Out post.

Our Kon-Tiki has an underslung pull out and the rails and cover get filled with c*rp thrown up while driving.

So I have installed a "protector", driven a few hundred miles, up to 70ish and it is still there.

The black plastic is 3mm Antiknox protection sheet from Wickes and fixing is bracing strapping, Screwfix as I preferred this version to the one large hole, oh er missus.

I used the same bracing strapping to double up on manual waste tap fixing

Not sure why they appear upside down, tried rotating and they look the same.

Enjoy

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Fixing.jpg

There is an old thread on-line advising that, when taking photos with an  iPhone held horizontally, the iPhone needs to be held 'the right way up' to avoid the photo being upside-down when displayed on (say) a forum. However, I don't know if that would be relevant in your case.

I remember coming across this issue  before on the previous version of this forum. I had Moderator powers in those days and could edit postings containing wrongly oriented images and rotate them (and improve the image quality if necessary).  

10 hours ago, Derek Uzzell said:

There is an old thread on-line advising that, when taking photos with an  iPhone held horizontally, the iPhone needs to be held 'the right way up' to avoid the photo being upside-down when displayed on (say) a forum. However, I don't know if that would be relevant in your case.

I remember coming across this issue  before on the previous version of this forum. I had Moderator powers in those days and could edit postings containing wrongly oriented images and rotate them (and improve the image quality if necessary).  

Samsung but maybe because the phone was not vertical in a single plane.

As mentioned I resaved the images rotated 180 but still displayed inverted.

Bottomline, 1st world problem. Guessing anyone interested will have got the necessary information.

Archived