WHICH PANEL VAN IS IT

mrs p hancox

Hi we went to Perborough show this year, and saw a very long wheel base panel van with a rear fixed bed that is across the back of the van not down the side, we loved it and wish we had seen it prior to buying our current van, but hubby and I made a hasty exit convincing ourself it was going to be too expensive and not worth hassle of swapping, but we both keep on about it, trouble is we don't know who made it please can anyone throw any light, it was in an area of other panel vans this particular model had an awning attached any suggestions welcomed

no looked at web sites not any of these hubby thinks it is an iveco panel van not sit up and beg seats but lounging seat at front fixed bed at rear across the back doors, length was about seven metres plus! have tried every google possible and nothing stupid thing wwe had company card but I threw it away,

yes but cant find anything that matches, we are starting to wonder if it was a small company that sort of does off the shelf, the stand was oppersite barrons, but sods law no copy of show leaflet left, as i disgard all unwanted (at the time) items due to him inside complaining payload and space, for once i wish I had not!!

Well, if you look along the menu bar at the top of this screen, you'll see "exhibitions" near the right hand end.  If you click on that, you'll see the Peterborough show is still advertised.  If you click on its logo, it will open and you'll see, on the left, in red, a pull down entitled "Exhibitors".  If you click on that, you'll get a list of all the exhibitors.  Then try coss-referencing to the MMM listing and phone any hits to ask them if they were there.  Should be quicker that us all guessing on here!

Guest peter
Im sure it was the Maess Mini. But we liked the more expensive Evolution more. So much so that we got and still have the brochures. You can choose your own layout. The only U/K dealers are a very nice couple, very small outfit but really nice and friendly people. They are just up river from where our boat is moored in Boston Linc's.

mrs p hancox - 2007-06-15 5:12 PM hi thanks to all for help, have tracked it down it is a proto type being tested by Elite dealers. It is a Devon van on an Iveco base, did as Brian sugessted and just phoned by elimination. Going to see it this week end. Again many thanks to all

Take a tape measure then, and measure the bed.  Devon seem to think motorhomers shrink at bed-time!

Brian Kirby - 2007-06-15 6:28 PM
mrs p hancox - 2007-06-15 5:12 PM hi thanks to all for help, have tracked it down it is a proto type being tested by Elite dealers. It is a Devon van on an Iveco base, did as Brian sugessted and just phoned by elimination. Going to see it this week end. Again many thanks to all

Take a tape measure then, and measure the bed.  Devon seem to think motorhomers shrink at bed-time!

I'll second that one, it was a point of disagreement between me and them, convinced me they are a bunch of (I'll censor myself here)

Archived