Fiat

Guest M.THURLBY

Guest M.THURLBY
Just tried to extend the warranty on the Fiat side ,have told that you cannot do this ,unless it is done at time of purchase (new).Anybody know otherwise

Guest Mike C
My understasnding is that the Fiat Vehicle Warranty can be extended if the renewal is before the Manufacturers Section (1 or 2 years depending on vehicle source) expires. The 3rd Year warranty is a Fiat dealer warranty and has different conditions to the manufacturers warranty such as a 60000 mile limit. Speak to Fiat Information Centre 0800 719000 Commercial Vehicle Sales. Hope this is of assistance. Regards, Mike C.

Guest Mike C
Correction to previous entry. The 3rd year has a 100,000 mile limit. Quoted from an old Fiat warranty document. Apologies, Mike C.

Guest M.THURLBY
Thanks for your reply, will try your sugestion.My local main dealer still states that you cannot extend.

Guest Brian Kirby
May pay to by-pass the dealer and go straight to Fiat. There is a very nice man named Tim Sprechly in their warranty department in Slough who should be able to spell out the rules for you. Tel 01753 511431. Ask for him by name. Regards Brian

Guest M.THURLBY
Further to the Fiat warranty ,i telephone Fiat direct and was informed that you cannot extend the warranty because was done abroad, ITALY. If it had been done in this country it would be ok.How about that for Italian imports even right hand drives.

Guest Mike C
You may be able to extend the warranty by contacting Carcareplan (www.carcareplan.co.uk). Carcare are the providers of the Fiat 3rd year "dealer" warrant. Hope this is of assistance and good luck. Regards, Mike C.

Archived