Bye guys, see you mid-July ... weather permitting!

Mel B

We're off tomorrow afternoon so I won't be posting much more now, hopefully if the weather is okay we'll make it to Dover in time to try to get one of the late evening ferries, failing that we'll get our 'booked' one in the morning. Not sure where we're going to end up now, weather in Holland looks rather grim as does the top half of France/Germany etc. Might end up going down to Barcelona this year after all!!!

So, we'll just see where we end up .... oooooooo ... the excitement! One thing's for sure ... we ain't going canoeing in the sunshine anymore! B-)

Howie ... keep the socks safe ... don't let Michele wash them or they'll turn purple ... (lol)

Michele ... keep Howie nice and warm while I'm away, he needs more TLC now he's getting on a bit. ;-)

Stop-press: Hubby's just popped in to tell me that I'm in the MMM mag again ... p.13 ... unlucky for some ... :-( Not an omen I hope! 8-) (lol)

Bye ........ :-D

Guest JudgeMental

Milan 5 day forecast is sun all the way and 27-30 deg

I would be heading south if I was you...

Guest JudgeMental
michele - 2007-06-26 12:17 PM

TRY Kids Try the whole of FRance off on Holidays TRy packed to the refters !

Mind you thats France :D

We always holiday high season as we have no choice...

have never had a problem as we pre book good sites well in advance.

OK it may be busy, but as we have been going July - August for more then 20 years all over Europe we know no different and its fine....

I would prefer to go May - June to avoid the hot period

Archived