In Praise of Hymer UK

MH1

Well said Mark. I have always received first class treatment from Hymer UK, mainly the girls on the switchboard. Even though I have had words with Hymer about the rams supporting the pull down beds involving VOSA in my complaint they remained very fair and professional.

I drive down from Inverness for various bits and pieces or servicing arriving at 8.30 in the morning and the courtesy car is always ready and waiting. You can stay the night with a hook up for free if the work is going to take some time and the service department is first class.

Parts and labour charges are exhorbitant but you can always vote with your feet. Would an alternative dealer be any different........

Sebastiand

:-D

enodreven - 2007-06-29 8:39 PM Hi, What I find really interesting in the post is the fact that quiet a number of Hymers appear to have problems but there owners generally appear to keep this to themselves,

Brian  - I don't think that's quite true or it may be, what I think is nearer the truth is that Hymer will put things right for you. I don't think Hymer owners keep it to themselves, well I certainly do not fall into that bracket.  Then again maybe tempting fate here, but we've no major complaints with our last vans from Hymer. Had some issues with an Elddis, which was put right by Brownhills.

Thai

Hi, If you read my later post, I think we are sayiing similar things and you will also see that I am not singling out Hymer
Thai Bry - 2007-07-02 11:50 AM
enodreven - 2007-06-29 8:39 PM Hi, What I find really interesting in the post is the fact that quiet a number of Hymers appear to have problems but there owners generally appear to keep this to themselves,

Brian  - I don't think that's quite true or it may be, what I think is nearer the truth is that Hymer will put things right for you. I don't think Hymer owners keep it to themselves, well I certainly do not fall into that bracket.  Then again maybe tempting fate here, but we've no major complaints with our last vans from Hymer. Had some issues with an Elddis, which was put right by Brownhills.

Thai

Archived