roof extracter fan

mansell

I think my extracter fan [ hymer extra ] has blown a fuse. i am the culprit for switching forward to reverse to quickly, my manual is in German, has any one a clue where the fuse/linefuse might be. Any help would be well received.

It will probably be on the EBL transformer/rectifier box which is under one of the cab seats ( although probably depends on which Hymer you have. Is it the Trio matic FAN - TASTIC VENT M600? If so my book says you are looking for a 25A White fuse. If its the omnivent skylightFAN - TASTIC VENT M500 my book suggests you should be looking for a 15A Blue fuse!

Can I suggest you disconnect from the mains before removing any fuses and also switch off your 12v supply as well and take all sensible precautions when dealing with electricity.

Hope that is of some help.

Cheers

Mark

As Mark says it will probably be on the main electrical control unit, location is dependent on vehicle model, a lot of the "B" class Hymers have it in the drivers side cubby hole. On a RHD for example you have a furniture unit to the right of the driver with two sliding lids, under the front lid the floor is removable and there is the Electroblok unit. Mark's advice re switching everything off and disconnecting hookup is sensible, leccy is dangerous stuff!

D.

Archived