Accordo evolution 125

Nicoceana

Welcome to the Out&AboutLive forums.

I think the Elddis Accordo 125 Evolution model has been marketed for several years, beginning as early as 2014. I'm not sure if it would help with your present issue, but it might still be useful to know when your motorhome was built.

Your motorhome's waste-water tank will be external and located under the chassis,  but I think the fresh-water tank may also be external and under-chassis. I'm guessing that the water pipe that has come away from the tank is for drainage, but you'll need to confirm this and - if the fresh-water tank is external - whether the pipe has come away from the fresh-water tank or from the waste-water tank.

For a reasoned response you'll need to provide more detail (and photos if possible). If the pipe has just come loose from the tank, it should be reasonably straightforward to reattach it. But if the pipe has come away due to (say) a breakage of a 'spigot' outlet on the tank, that's a whole new ball game, with repair being more challenging and in a worst case scenario (but let's hope not!) require removal of the tank.

Archived