Aire Du Service

Guest Gary Stock

sorry Gary, only know about the one in French, but it is pretty self explanatory, you shouldn't need any more french than you would use in campsites. can buy from amazon. http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/2902417527/171-4398135-4166605./171-5216814-6213823

Guest Derek.Uzzell
Some years ago there used to be an English-language booklet sold (by Daneway?) that gave details of a number of 'favourite' aires de services. I'm sure this is no longer produced. Nowadays there are 2 French booklets dealing with the French network. I think one may be available with an English frontispiece and editorial (certainly that was once true), but all the details inside will be in French. Both booklets are updated annually and revised versions are released in France sometime in March. If you search the forum using the term "aire de services" (omit quotes) you'll come across details of several possible suppliers.

Guest Chris Cooper
Try entering campingcar.enliberte.free into google then click on translate this page. Worked for me, even if the translation is a little Hello Hello'ish Chris

• 5 years later...
Guest Tracker
We use the Vicarious books 'All the Aires' for France and very good it is too. They are also available for other countries and are just as good - well Spain is anyway - and I assume the others will be to a similar high standard. Simply Google 'Vicarious Books'. As with all guides covering such a wide topic there will be errors and things that have changed since pre printing inspections so always give yourself plenty of time just in case it ain't there any more when you arrive - and if you are happy to report any problems back to Vicarious for inclusion in the next reprint we will all be eternally grateful! Happy Aireing!

Archived