Park at mine

Geoff Bell

Hi, I am not against this idea as it does seem it could be very helpful and I take your point regarding the 10 days, but we have since been told that 2 of the adverse comments were raised with my brother-in-law, (who lives a few house away) the day after our friends arrived. Also as someone said above if you happen to live on a ?? useful route perhaps near the ports then you could find that you are approached on a very regular basis and if you have relatively close neighbours it could cause friction.

I have searched on Google for parking Caravans/Motorhomes on your driveway and it keeps bringing up Council tenancy agreements from all over the UK so if you do live on a council housing estate i would suggest you double check it is OK to even park your own motorhome also if you own your own home its worth checking your deeds as these sometimes have clause's contained within them specifically excluding the parking of Caravans etc on the property ?

MOTORHOMER - 2007-07-16 10:48 AM

Hello

Yes I would be interested but we dont have space on our driveway. However I could point to a couple of one night stops in the area .

we are also in an area a bit like the foot of Italy.

Regarding 10 days. That is rather a long time from a neigbours point of view but we do use OH;s siters drive when we are in the area. However it is only used at night as she has no spare room

motorhomer

The potential is there for it to work but surely as a one night stopover hookups wouldn't be necessary? As I live in an area thats pretty well served for campsites and CLs/CSs I don't think I shall be opening my drive up to overnight stopping anyway, besides which we have three cars and a two car drive so one has to stay on the road anyway. For those in a remoter area with less site/CL/CS coverage I think its a great idea though.

D.

Archived