Stratford race course

cmac

Hi

Booked on Stratford race course for this coming weekend and was wondering if anyone knew what condition the touring field was in?

I know that statford is prone to flooding but has the race course been affected? planning to take the grandkids to the family weekend

Firm to good on the 3.15 but watch the Kon Tiki on the inside rail :D

Seriously I thought the race course was gone now and it just goes to show so did hubby and he was born there ? so much for Sona.

Is there not a website for them where they gove out this info . Enjoy your weekend with the children.

The course is still there but the web site gives no info on the state of the touring field, have phoned and have been imformed that its all go, We tend to use the racecourse site as its cheap as chips £11/night for the location.

Will enjoy the weekend with the grandkids (if they behave) my grandson is so excited.

The Stratford Race course used to be a CCC site and was very handy for walking into Stratford and seeing the sites. It does not seem so well cared for now its owned by others , with large areas of gravel surfacing, and completly inadequate ablutions IMO. Visited the Motorhome & R.V show there in June and the ground was fine, that was before the monsoons, handy for 2-3 day stop. chas

Archived