Shurflo pump

Pete-B

I've got a brand new never been used Shurflo 30PSI water pump which I carried as a spare when we had our old Bessaccar, nothing worse than being on site or wild camping and your pump packs up.

We've now got a Autosleeper which has the Whale submersible pump fitted so the Shurflo is surplus to requirements! It originally cost me £65 for the pump plus carriage when I bought it but I would be happy to sell it for £30 it it's picked up (we're in South Linc's) or plus carriage if I had to send it.

In the past, advertising of 'accessories' on the Out&AboutLive forums was forbidden as the ability to do this was available via the main O&AL website. This 'For Sale' capability no longer seems to be available, but 'small ads' posted by forum members can (in my view) still be considered as unauthorised advertising and contrary to Warners general on-line terms and conditions.

I'm going to leave Pete's advert in place, but I'm going to lock this thread. If anyone is interested in buying Pete's SHURflo pump, please contact him via the forum's PM system.

I'll seek guidance from the forum Administrator about this, but - until I get a firm answer - I shall remove any 'small ads' posted.

Archived