EURO CRUISER

Clive

Did anyone have a look at this beast at Lincoln?

It has a garage big enough to take a couple of motorcycles, the kitchen sink etc. Made in the UK at Barnsley. All models said to be bespoke.

I have added this one to my short list.

We didn,t particularly like the way the over garage bedroom was arranged but one alternative option is an island bed over the garage.

Tempting. Come on ERNIE.

34456554_Euro1.jpg.f31fa16ffffc28093a4efcb6c9cd10bb.jpg

433614278_Euro2.jpg.a36d761c73511f868228f7599f133663.jpg

Euro3.jpg.ede923de6aacbd8b848c83e03270dc0c.jpg

1626396864_EuroGarage.jpg.620df1ec3192ee1785cf57937df7b5c6.jpg

Agree dont think much of the Rs logo . How much is this little thing and how big is it ?? . Shame you never took a piccy of the bed clive would of liked to see that, impressive garage get three kids in there to sleep .

The reason we never looked in because its to much like the one we have

down to the leather beige seats and the carpet ..Still looks very nice and i hope Ernie comes up for you it did for my son last week only £50 but better than a kick.

The Euro Cruiser is one of the smaller(!) designs offered by RS Motorhomes (www.rsmotorhomes.com), a UK company that has been around for several years specializing in bespoke leisure vehicles for the sporting fraternity (horses, cars, etc.) As each motorhome is built to a customer's particular requirements (and depth of wallet), the prices will reflect this. None of the vehicles will be cheap, but probably no dearer than, say, a de luxe equivalent from Carthago, Concorde, Phoenix or the like, or a posh American RV.

I remember reading an article on the company a good while ago (in Motorhome Monthly magazine I think) and recall that they were making large Iveco Daily-based panel-van conversions as well as 'coachbuilt' models.

Derek is quite correct,

The one at Lincoln was asking £109K (ouch)

Bedroom and loo pics attached.

The shower was oposite the loo and both were through the door in the middle of the kitchen. Access to the rear bedroom was through a square porthole!

C.

501605813_Eurobedroom.jpg.e5cef7b1f5e4fa29c393ed538d56d440.jpg

1373915523_Eurobedroom2.jpg.4c20cc4246b2373cefb2679d9d50d1ab.jpg

1039762228_Euroloo.jpg.62b5d066c98ee0bed65fba7e38f26c2d.jpg

£109K!! For that you could buy 2 big Burstners or Dethlefs. Why would you want to do that he asks - well you could declare SORN on one of 'em and then it would be available for spares for when the one in use had bits break or drop off.

Wih apologies to all Burstner and Dethlefs owners.

Clive very nice . I would suspect its very hot in the bedroom with them blow air heaters . Still always room to move else where .

£109 to much for me bet you dont get much to the gallon out of that beast.

Nice idea being shut off in the back privately I like that reminds me of a Frankia I once saw. Good luck hope you win the pools either that or you could put up your fee's you're obviously not charging enough :D

Brian:

I would think it depends which Iveco Daily variant RS Motorhomes chooses to use.

For example, Hobby build their Sphinx model on a 4.75m wheelbase Daily chassis-cab (apparently the maximum length wheelbase available) with a MAM of 5200kg and 'plated' axle weight limits of 1900kg(front) and 3700kg(rear).

However 4.75m wheelbase Daily chassis-cabs can also be obtained with 6 tonne or 6.5 tonne MAMs, with the latter having axle weight maxima of 2300kg(front) and 5000kg(rear), plus a Gross Train Weight of 10 tonne. That should surely be enough even for the motorcaravanner who wants to take his/her pet hippo on holiday!

Archived