Motorhome base vehicle Owners Hand Book required

soulman

Hi, my 2021 Rollerteam T590 base vehicle is a Fiat automatic transmission. I have all the info for the motorhome side of things but not the handbook for the fiat. I need one for all the gizzmo's in the cab plus any other info. Is there a site to down load or  any info on how to get one please. My last fiat camper was 1990 which I owned for 27 years, so a lot of new Tech to get my head round.

This Fiat website allows Ducato Owner Handbooks/Supplements to be viewed/downloaded

https://aftersales.fiat.com/elum/Home.aspx?languageID=2

You could try using your motorhome's registration number or VIN, but that may not work.

If it doesn't, click on the Fiat Professional icon, then select Ducato MCA S8 (MY21). This assumes your "2021" Rollerteam motorhome was built on a 2021 model-year Ducato Series 8 (My21) - if it was actually built on a Ducato Series 7 (MY20) (but UK-registered in 2021) then select DUCATO MCA S7 (MY20) instead. You can then use the year/month choices to select an appropriate complete Owner Handbook (or Quick Guide) or any Supplements.

It's perhaps worth adding that exploiting the elum website effectively is an art as much as a science and, having selected a Handbook, it's worth checking that document's publication date (towards the end of the Handbook document) to confirm how relevant it is to your particular vehicle. If you have the Fiat Certificate of Conformity, this will indicate when your Ducato was built, so try to find a Handbook with a publication date that's not too long before your Ducato's build date. 

(The "Ducato MCA" information is likely to be more comprehensive than the data on the "Ducato FOR RVS" entries.)

Archived