URBAN MYTHS

grocer jack

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest caraprof

I contribute to two other forums, although not as often these days I must admit, and on both members act as moderators. Each category of the forum may well have a couple or three members to moderate so that holidays are covered.

One thing that they often do is move a topic if a newbie has posted in the wrong forum.

Warners should appoint one or two moderators. Not me of course as I'm not to moderate but the likes of Brian Kirkby and Derek Uzzell would be ideal.

I would not mind who had the job it does seem along time over the weekend to wait for the Mods on a Monday . Also sometimes the Mods do not see it and it has to be pointed out to them as mentioned .

Maybe we should all take a vote and then ask the respective people if they would accept the job.

Also if Warners did not allow it perhaps we should after appointing our own Just let them draw a line under a thread ie , Over to chatterbox do not add to this thread perhaps we could all abide by that rule ??

Just a thought folks.. Sorry Norma you are quite correct ..

maybe this needs to be brought up though especially if it is putting people off..

Kindest Regards

Archived